Specifications & Dimensions
|Able to Cut:||Wood, Plastic|
|Fits Brands/Models:||12 inches Sears Craftsman 22400|
|Radius of Cut:||0.625 inches|
|Tooth Hook Angle:||Zero|
|Tooth Set Pattern:||Raker Set|
|Blade Length:||89-1/2 in.|
|Blade Thickness:||.025 inches|
|Blade Width:||1/4 in.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||6 tpi|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1/4 x 89-1/2 in. Band Saw Blade 6TPI Makes Reliable Cuts with Flex Back
When you want a replacement blade that you can count on, trust the Craftsman 1/4 x 89-1/2 in. band saw blade 6TPI skip tooth. It fits easily into the 12-inch Craftsman 22400 and provides the clean edges you want every time. This general-purpose blade is excellent for cutting plastic or wood. The blade measures 89-1/2 inches long by 1/4 inches wide, and it has a thickness of 0.025 inches.
With the Craftsman 1/4 x 89-1/2 in. band saw blade 6TPI, you are always in control, achieving an impressive cut radius of 0.625 inches. The raker tooth set makes for fast cutting, so that you get your projects done quickly, while the skip tooth design helps your blade stay strong a long time. Made of flex back material, this blade is durable, strong and works well at high speeds. Enjoy uniform saw kerf, 6TPI and the top quality that defines the Craftsman brand. Get started on your next project with this reliable tool at your side!
- Craftsman 1/4 x 89-1/2 in. band saw blade 6TPI skip tooth fits easily into most brands
- Excellent general purpose blade for reliably cutting plastic or wood
- Dimensions: 1/4 inch wide x 89-1/2 inches long; thickness of 0.025 inches
- Maintain great control and fast cutting, thanks to raker tooth set, 6TPI and flex back material
- Skip tooth design helps blade stay strong a long time
- Uniform saw kerf and Craftsman's legendary top quality
- Impressive cut radius of 0.625 inches
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I purchased this band saw blade for my craftsman saw. It was s great deal (on sale) for a very versatile blade made just for my saw. A great value and solid purchase. This size blade is a good multi-use blade for making cuts of all varieties.
I am forced to buy this blade now because it's proprietary to craftsman and not a normal length...but the blade lasted for about 2 months with slight to moderate use. Advice: buy a saw that uses a normal blade length.
I am forced to buy this blade now because it's proprietary to craftsman and not a normal length...but the blade lasted for about 2 months with slight to moderate use.
Advice: buy a saw that uses a normal blade length.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.