Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman nickel chrome-plated Quick-Release 1/4 in. drive ratchet features a state-of-the-art one piece ratcheting plate that prevents dirt and grime from getting in the ratcheting mechanism. Quick-release button releases sockets with one hand. Guaranteed forever.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 03, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Good little ratchet and it is something with the Craftsman name that is NOT made in China.
A really good ratchet. Good to have extra length on a 1/4 ratchet. The flex head is a great addition for better access. Tough. Durable. Made in America! BEWARE: This ratchet has no quick release for socket detatchment. At times, sockets are tough to get off. Other 1/4 ratchets in Craftsman tool sets have a quick release. With the money I paid for this ratchet, why not?? Website needs to correct the description. Other than that, this ratchet would've gotten 5 stars. UPDATE 7-22-2013: Was in my local Sears store. I saw this same 1/4 ratchet, for the same price, made in China, and it had a quick release button. The U.S. made has no quick release, but charge the same price for a China made product with a quick release button. Come on Craftsman.. What's the deal?
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 12-Dec-2013 See details.