Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.3|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||1/4 in.|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Get Up Close and Personal with the Craftsman 1/4" Drive Thumbwheel Ratchet
The 1/4" Drive Thumbwheel Ratchet lets you ratchet in tight places. Grip the thumbwheel’s diamond-knurled gripping area for a sure hold, and let your socket do the work in close quarters. Drive home nuts and bolts in professional situations like making repairs to an engine or household repairs like putting together a new furniture set. Its up-close-and-personal design enables you to maintain a tight grip on the most stubborn nuts and bolts, while its triple-tooth contact ensures smooth ratcheting with little movement.
Put the finishing touches on stubborn nuts and bolts with Craftsman’s 1/4" Drive Thumbwheel Ratchet, which features a diamond-knurled gripping area for a consistent hold in all situations.
- Tight ratcheting, the 1/4" Drive Thumbwheel Ratchet
- 1/4" drive size
- Triple-tooth contact for smooth ratcheting
Added on November 14, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Flower Mound, TX
I order this product from the Craftsman website and I didn't get what was shown on the Craftsman wesite. WHAT I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING: It's listed as a Craftsman 1/4" Drive thumb wheel ratchet. The picture on the website clearly shows this as a shiny, all-steel thumb wheel ratchet with CRAFTSMAN engraved around it. The thumb wheel ratchet is also scored around the circumference so you can grip it. The Craftsman part number is 81008. WHAT I RECEIVED: When I opened the package I had received I was surprised to find a GearWrench 1/4" thumb wheel ratchet instead. It's not the all-metal CRAFTSMAN ratchet that I was led to believe that I was ordering, instead it's red plastic. Oddly enough the part number on the GearWrench thumb wheel ratchet was all 81008. Now Sears wants me to pay to ship it back for a refund. I am really disappointed.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.