Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||3/4 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.9|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Socket Size:||1-5/8 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1-5/8 in Socket, 12 pt Gets Into Tight Spaces
The 1-5/8 in socket, 12 pt, from Craftsman, gets your job done right! Attach it easily to your favorite wrench to tighten or loosen a range of fasteners. With 12 points, this standard socket has many angles, making quick work of loosening even the most stubborn nuts or bolts. The silver socket is made of steel to stand up to the pressure you put on it, time and time again. Also, it has standard text markings for identification in your toolbox or another storage area.
The Craftsman 1-5/8 in Socket, 12 pt, conveniently comes on its own, so you don't need to buy a whole socket set just to get this one. Its 1-5/8 in size pairs well with a 3/4 in drive size for both small and larger projects in the home or on a professional job site. The standard depth is great too for getting to nuts in tight areas that other sockets just can't get you into as easily. In addition, enjoy an amazing warranty as this lightweight socket is guaranteed forever.
- Craftsman 1-5/8 in socket, 12 pt, easily attaches to your favorite wrench to tighten or loosen a range of fasteners
- Standard socket with 12 points and standard depth fits a range of nuts and bolts, even when they are in tight spaces
- Silver socket is made of steel, standing up to the pressure you put on it
- Standard text markings for identification in your toolbox
- The 1-5/8 in size pairs well with 3/4 in drive size for small and large projects
- Lightweight at 0.9 lbs
- Sold individually, for your convenience
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I've been purchasing and using Craftsman tools for over 35 years and this socket was exactly what I needed for a specific job. The price and quality are both excellent and even if I never have to use this socket again, it was well worth the purchase both because of the price and the ability to make the job easier for me.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.