Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||3/4 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.4|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Socket Size:||1-1/8 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1-1/8-In. Socket, 12-Point is Simple and Effective
The 1-1/8-in. socket, 12-point is ideal for taking on lightweight repair jobs. With thinner walls and more contact points, 12-point sockets don't have as much contact and are more likely to flex than their 6-point counterparts. While this is not ideal for heavy duty jobs where you're worried about rounding and slippage, it's just fine for lighter tasks where the bolts and nuts will loosen up without any major issues. The 12-point socket is a great item to have alongside a 6-point socket in any tool box.
The Craftsman 1-1/8-in. socket, 12-point has a 12-point opening, regular depth size of 1-1/8", and a drive size of 3/4". Craftsman sockets boast chrome plating to prevent rusting, making clean up simple and stress free. As their sockets come with lifetime warranties, you can get a replacement in the event that the chrome finish does flake off after years of use.
- Tackle lighter automotive and other repair jobs with ease with the 1-1/8-in. socket, 12-point
- 1-1/8-Inch socket size with a standard depth
- Durable steel construction to hold up under years of use
- Silver finish polishes up like new after working in dirty and dusty garages and work sites
- 12 contact points
- Drive size: 3/4"
- Standard marking text size with easy to read, etched letters, making it simple to grab the right tool for the job at hand
- Weighs 0.4 lbs
- Comes with a forever guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Buy any Tool, get 10% off Craftsman Workwear! Offer ends 20-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.