Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Straight Carbide Router Bit Promises Go-To Versatile Function
The straight router bit is arguably the most versatile and most popular of all bits, and now this 1/8-inchCraftsman straight carbide router bit offers a fine tip that you're bound to love. This little 1/8-inch bit is perfect for detailed work such as adding decorative channels, shaping household trim, and other such applications where precise and detailed work makes a big difference. It rotates on a 1/4-inch shaft for excellent torque conversion and compatibility with most standard woodworking routers.
True to the Craftsman name, this straight carbide router bit is made for outstanding quality and durability. Its carbide head allows it to move through virtually any type of wood without splinters and chips. The face-forming design works to prevent kickback while reducing the wear and tear on the shaping surface of the bit. A heat-treated steel alloy body withstands all of the stress of a high-volume woodworking shop without cracking or breaking.
- Made with a solid carbide head, the Craftsman straight carbide router bit efficiently shapes virtually any type of wood
- Face-forming design reduces the wear and tear on the bit while protecting against kickback for safer, smoother function
- Relief-ground shaping surface delivers a uniform finish that fights against splinters
- Heat-treated steel alloy body withstands the rigors of extensive use through dense wood without breaking
- Ideal for fine precision work such as decorative channel detailing, household trim and small furniture
- Popular straight shape can create a wide range of grooves, holes, or edge designs
- Designed to last for years so you know you're making a solid investment for your woodworking tool collection
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.