Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Size:||0.13 x 0.5 in.|
|Shank Diameter:||0.25 in.|
|Shank Length:||0.75 in.|
|Drill Bit Type:||Specialty|
|Number of Bits:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Quickly Expand the Size of Holes with the Craftsman 1/8 x ½-in. Step Drill Bit
Attach Craftsman’s 1/8 x ½-in. Step Drill Bit with a 1/4" to your power drill to quickly enlarge and de-burr holes. After drilling holes through metal or wood, the surface often remains jagged. This tool clears the burrs while creating a professional, smooth finish. You can also use this tool to widen holes in access points or to accommodate larger pieces of hardware. Professional building mechanics and carpenters often use this step drill bit and find it helpful to have around the house when repairing cabinetry or installing a new TV mount.
Expand the size of a drilled hole to accommodate larger hardware, or use the Craftsman 1/8 x ½-in. Step Drill Bit to de-burr existing holes.
- Craftsman’s 1/8 x ½-in. Step Drill Bit attaches to power drills
- 1/8" bit size
- 1" length
- 1/4" shank size
- Titanium coating lasts up to 6 times longer than high-speed steel
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Santa Barbara, CA
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.