Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.8|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||1-1/8 in., 1-5/16 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Tackle Tough Jobs with the Craftsman 1-1/8" x 1-5/16" Box-End Wrench
The 1-1/8 x 1-5/16-in. 12-pt. Box-End Wrench is a dual-sided box-end wrench forged from tough alloy steel and is heat-treated, oil-quenched and tempered for uniform hardness, maximum strength and decades of use.
The trusted Craftsman 1-1/8" x 1-5/16" Box-End Wrench helps you remove stuck bolts with ease, and the 14-5/8" handle provides extra leverage when working on heavy-duty projects.
- The trusted 1-1/8 x 1-5/16-in. 12-pt. Box-End Wrench brings versatility to your toolbox with two common nut and bolt sizes in one strong, long-lasting tool
- 2 box-end wrench sizes: 1-1/8" and 1-5/16"
- Made from alloy steel
- Corrosion resistant
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.