Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2|
|Package Contents:||1 Slotted|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Shank Material:||Alloy Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Slotted 1/8" x 4" Screwdriver Is Long and Strong
With a blade size that fits many household fasteners and a user-friendly handle and length, this slotted 1/8" x 4" screwdriver is the tool you'll find yourself picking up time and again, whether you're making a quick repair or working in the shop. Electricians, mechanics and other professionals also will appreciate its always-ready versatility.
The Craftsman slotted 1/8" x 4" screwdriver is a super-handy 6.5-inches long - with a 4-inch blade and a 2.5-inch ball-shaped butyrate handle that's color-coded for quick tip identification. The heat-treated alloy steel blade has a serrated tip that keeps a grip on the screw, while a satin nickel finish fights off corrosion and rust. The tool carries Craftsman's lifetime warranty.
- With its popular blade width and user-friendly length, this slotted 1/8" x 4" screwdriver is the tool you'll constantly pick up for those little jobs around the house or shop
- The overall length is a handy 6.5", letting you generate leverage while still fitting where it needs to go
- The tip is serrated to create a better grip on the fastener
- The ball handle is color coded on the end to let you identify the tip
- The 2.5" butyrate handle resists chemical corrosion
- The 4" alloy steel blade is heat treated
- A satin nickel finish shields the metal
- Made in the USA
- Craftsman lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
What can I say, it's a screw driver. It works and seems solid. No complaints. Regarding the measurements, 4 inches is measured from below the handle to the tip. Looking at the image on the product page it does not seem to be the correct proportion (handle vs overall length) when compared to the actual product.
this is a super handly little screwdriver to carry in your box. I keep one nice and square for actual screws, and have one all wore out and rounded over for various picking and digging jobs. is handy for applying a dab of RTV silicone, digging rocks out of tires, cleaning out holes, smearing anti-seize down a threaded hole, etc. very handy due to its size, and long lasting and tough because its made in USA.
La Verne, CA
Bought this one to replace a 20 year old screwdriver that a family dog chewed the handle on. The Craftsman warranty did not cover dog chews, imagine that. Good product, good price.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.