Specifications & Dimensions
|Able to Cut:||Wood|
|Blade Length:||56-7/8 in.|
|Blade Width:||1/8 in.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||15 tpi|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High Speed Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1/8 x 56-7/8" Regular Tooth Band Saw Blade -- Smooth Cuts, Smooth Work
When you're working on the details on your latest project, the Craftsman 1/8 x 56-7/8 in. 15 TPI Regular Tooth Band Saw Blade is just what you need for working with thin materials.
This Craftsman Band Saw Blade works well with materials such as veneer, plastic and plywood. Pair this blade with your Craftsman band saw and get to detailing those projects.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Good band saw blade for finer work. Don't expect anything extraordinary from it, but it does the job for which it is intended. Will buy other sizes given the performance of this one.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.