Specifications & Dimensions
|Able to Cut:||Wood, Plastic|
|Fits Brands/Models:||10 inches Sears Craftsman 21419|
|Radius of Cut:||0.1875 inches|
|Tooth Hook Angle:||10 Degree Positive|
|Tooth Set Pattern:||Raker Set|
|Blade Length:||62 in.|
|Blade Thickness:||.025 inches|
|Blade Width:||1/8 in.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||14 tpi|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||No warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1/8 x 62" Band Saw Blade, 14 TPI Fits 10" Craftsman Band Saw
The Craftsman 1/8 x 62 in. band saw blade 14 TPI hook tooth cuts through plastic, wood and compositions. It is best suited for scroll work with its 1/8 in. blade width and steel construction. It will fit your 10 in. Craftsman band saw and is 62 in. long. The band itself is 1/8 in. wide. The radius of the cut is 0.1875 in.
This Craftsman 1/8 x 62 in. band saw blade, 14 TPI has scallop-style hook teeth.
The 10 degree undercut face will dig into the materials while the gullet helps curl the chips. The raker set tooth design is good for thicker materials. The lower number of teeth per inch makes this blade more suitable to soft materials.
- The Craftsman 1/8 x 62" band saw blade 14 TPI hook tooth fits the Craftsman 10" band saw
- You can cut through many soft materials including wood, compositions and plastics
- Steel construction and raker set teeth allow for cutting of thick pieces
- Blade width is 1/8" for a narrow cut and little loss of material
- The blade is 62" long
- Recommended for scroll work with your band saw
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Fort Worth, TX
I am a beginner on band saw. Maybe this is why blades broke. Need a little more experience to see if me or blades. I have had band saw over a year, but it was not being used. Using often now. Custom service is great. She help me with the right purchase.
I am a beginner on band saw. Maybe this is why blades broke. Need a little more experience to see if me or blades. I have had band saw over a year, but it was not being used. Using often now.
Custom service is great. She help me with the right purchase.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.