Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
Ratings & Reviews
Dig In with This Craftsman 1 In. Wood Chisel
Sharp enough to cut cleanly and surely and substantial enough to apply the pressure you need, this 1 in. wood chisel is a woodworking essential. The blade is beveled to let the tip easily slip through the cracks, yet sturdy enough on the sides to generate the needed force. It's a combination that results in clean cuts every time.
The Craftsman 1 in. wood chisel is built with a steel striker cap at the end that allows it to be used with any hammer. There's no need to protect this chisel with a special mallet. The handle has a special ergonomic design for comfort, plus a textured surface that helps you keep your grip and avoid slips. There's also a thumb recess slot that provides additional control. The chisel weighs a half pound, an amount substantial enough for control but not so heavy as to create awkward handling.
- This 1 in. wood chisel is a fantastic tool for paring away excess material or for making your final cut
- The chisel has a beveled blade that provides sharpness and leverage
- A steel striker cap on the end means it's safe to use any hammer on the chisel
- The textured ergonomic handle lets you keep a firm grip
- The handle also includes a thumb recess for additional control
- The chisel weighs .5 pounds
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.