Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||1 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
12 pt. standard combination wrench. Size 1 in. Forged from tough alloy steel, heat-treated, oil quenched and tempered for a uniform hardness and maximum strength.
Nickel-chrome plated to resist rust and corrosion to simplify cleaning. Guaranteed forever!
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Los Angeles, CA
Both ends of the wrench fit fasteners well. Classic Craftsman quality, still made in USA. The open end does not have those grooves that higher end wrenches have, but it works well in normal use.
This wrench is typical of Sear quality, it is always excellent. Good quality, good workmanship, just a very good set of tools that always compliment any mechanic's tool box. I always buy Sears for good quality.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.