Specifications & Dimensions
|Product Type:||Screw-out sets|
Ratings & Reviews
#1 Spiral Screw Extractor 1/8-1/4 in. - Tapered, left-hand spiral flutes grips screw firmly. Heat treated and tempered tool steel for long life.
- Sears Exclusive
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Thousand Oaks, CA
This screw extractor works fine, it isn't the best of the best but for the price, it works well. Remember it is quite small for use on very small screws. I will probably buy another larger one as well.
Tried this extractor to remove a broken screw on my snowmobile tonight and the tip snapped with almost no force being applied. Was only using it one handed with a t style tap holder, it had just bit down I went to twist and it was like it had fallen apart in mid air. Wasted a few dollar bills and gained a huge headache.
This was my first attempt at using a screw extractor bit and it is quite possible that the broken screw I was working on was made of Adamantium but I was pretty shocked when the extractor bit sheared off once it finally grabbed ahold of the thread-locked screw. I can't say I recommend this one.
This was my first attempt at using a screw extractor bit and it is quite possible that the broken screw I was working on was made of Adamantium but I was pretty shocked when the extractor bit sheared off once it finally grabbed ahold of the thread-locked screw.
I can't say I recommend this one.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.