Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.75|
|Micrometer Graduations:||.001 in. decimal equivalent|
|Measuring Tool Display Type:||Digital|
|Measuring Tool Accuracy:||.0001 in.|
|Measuring Tool Range:||1-2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Direct readings eliminate complicated conversions. Counter reads direct to 0.001 in. Vernier scale is accurate to 0.0001 in. Hammer finished frame with carbide-tipped anvil and spindle.
- Online / Catalog Exclusive!
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
The Craftsman brand name, like the Die Hard brand name, has stood for middle-range to high-range quality for a long, long time. Sears has, in general, avoided using the Craftsman label on lesser grade merchandise. In this case, the Craftsman label does indeed indicate a true high-quality professional-grade product. It should be noted, however, that this caliper measures dimensions between 1-inch and 2-inches, not zero to 1 inch. I'd love to see Craftsman produce a metric version of this very fine device.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.