Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||10.0 lbs.|
|Number of Batteries Included:||Yes|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
Ratings & Reviews
Allows Craftsman chain drive garage door openers to handle a garage door up to 10' high. Includes front section of an SSR rail. New chain/cable is used, replacing original from carton.
- For use with current Craftsman chain drive garage door openers
- Works on garage doors up to 10' high
- Includes rail extension, mounting brackets, and all necessary hardware
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Followed instructions in 10 foot extension before assembly of garage door opener kit and remove not used parts ahead of time to make assembly of pieces easier to follow.
, Gering NE
This is by far the worst garage door opener track I have ever used. cheaply made and to many flimsy joints. I only have 1" clearance and it bounces off my ceiling. I have used extension kits before and on heavier doors and never had this problem.
The overview only lists the model 53985 1/2 hp opener but I just purchased this extension kit for my 3/4 hp Craftsman opener and it works great so far. I will update if there are any problems down the line. I installed the extension kit while installing the opener and had no problems with the instructions. You simply swap out a few parts and adjust the opening distance.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.