Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Coverage in Sq. Ft.:||50 to 100 sq. ft.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||397|
|Door Opening Width (In.):||98|
|Peak Height (ft.):||7.5|
|Door Width:||More than 4 ft.|
|Door Type:||Dual swing|
|Material:||Hot dipped galvanized steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Arrow Commander Series 10 ft. x 10 ft. metal storage building.
- Exceptional storage value with a 697 cu. ft. capacity
- Hot dipped galvanized steel offers 10 times more corrosion resistance
- Superior 7 ft. 7 in. inside peak height for greater headroom
- 8 ft. 2 in. W x 6 ft. 1 in. H swing door opening accommodates large equipment needs
- Low-profile truss design offers superior strength
- Easy assembly with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
- 15-year limited warranty
Added on February 23, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
The arrow commander series shed is a good shed for the money. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. The metal side panels seemed to be heavier than the typically shed kits by other manufacturers. The panels on the building were easily installed and the whole process to assemble the storage shed was approx 6 hours. The size is good and offers a neat design that allows more than the other sheds at ********** and ******. I would consider the 10x10 Commander series originalshelters.com is a great shed for the money. The color selection is limited. What you see is what you get.