Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||10.5 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.2|
|Pry Bar Type:||Pry bar|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High Carbon Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Remove Nails and Gain Leverage over Large Objects with the Craftsman 10-1/2-in. Claw Bar
Removing nails in hard-to-reach places requires finesse and real effort, but Craftsman’s 10-1/2-in. Claw Bar makes it easy. Claw bars help homeowners and professionals gain leverage on heavy objects like household appliances and commercial maintenance equipment, making it easier to access tucked-away hardware or lift a bookcase to place it on a moving dolly. Made from carbon steel, this double-end nail claw bar thrives in various work environments. From removing nails in your deck to adjusting large maintenance equipment, this tool helps do-it-yourselfers and professionals building mechanics alike.
Quickly remove nails from decks and 2x4s with the versatile, strong and durable Craftsman 10-1/2-in. Claw Bar.
- The Craftsman 10-1/2-in. Claw Bar gains leverage on big objects and removes nails
- 10-1/2" length
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Des Plaines, IL
This item is very useful for pulling nails out of wood Materials unfortunately this item does not fall into the standard of the old craftsman products. I have the original manufacturer craftsman product also This particular item must be manufactured in China it is a little bigger than the original. The claw on each end is not finished, it is slopped over with paint is not stamped with the craftsman logo the logo is just painted on and will wear off after use. I am sure that Sears it back if you damage it . yea right! Hey what happened to logo over the door when you walked it "satisfaction guaranteed or your money back"
This is a great little pry bar that gets ALOT of abuse here at my home. This little guy is perfect for tight spots... like removeing nails from the rafters of my deck. (redoing my deck roof). This little pry bar is a work horse in my tool box.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.