Specifications & Dimensions
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Capacity:||10 cu. ft. heaped capacity, 600 lbs. load capacity|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Tire/Wheel Size:||13 in. 4.00-6 ribbed tires|
|Collector, Unload Method:||Dump|
|General Warranty:||2 Year Warranty|
|Material:||Polyethylene (PE) bed; steel hitch and undercarriage with powder coat finsih|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||63.0|
|Overall Dimensions:||Bed Dimensions 30" x 49" x 11"|
|Vehicle Type:||Tractors or ATVs|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 10 cu. ft. Poly Dump Cart handles medium-size hauling chores around your yard by giving you a convenient way to pull materials and supplies with any lawn and garden tractor or ATV. The tough polyethylene bed will hold up to 600 pounds of dirt, rocks or mulch and will not rust or fade. The easy dump lever and sloped bed ensure efficient unloading of material.
The Craftsman Poly Dump Cart has a poly bed and corrosion resistant heavy-duty steel hitch and undercarriage for exceptional all-weather performance. Its medium capacity bed is capable of carrying 10 cubic feet of material per load. A spring-loaded hitch pin with integrated handle allows for easy attachment to your tractor or ATV. The cart rolls smoothly on 13 inch pneumatic ribbed tires and is backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Use your lawn tractor or ATV to easily transport rocks, dirt, mulch and other landscaping materials
- Cart holds 10 cubic feet of material with a load capacity of 600 pounds for medium size hauling jobs
- Hand lever dump release, sloped bed design and 35 degree dump angle make emptying loads effortless
- Spring-loaded hitch pin with integrated handle allows for easy attachment to any tractor or ATV equipped with a rear pin hitch
- Tough polyethylene bed will not rust or fade; steel components feature a corrosion-resistant powder-coat finish
- Weight: 63 pounds
- Bed dimensions: 30" x 49" x 11"
- 13 inch pneumatic ribbed tires roll gently on lawn
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Bought this trailer to help with lawn work, but I find myself using it for alot of other things around my property. It was pretty straight foward to put together, instructions were well displayed. I love the dump feature! The trailer in my opinion is built very sturdy.
I've been using my poly bed cart behind my lawn tractor for two years now. What I like is the seemingly indestructable poly bed - it takes a real beating. While it dumps materials you do need to get in there to shovel out the last bits. After two seaons outside the paintwork is still holding up with little or no rust on the metal bits. It's shortcomings include a release latch that does not hold (solution is to wrap it in a bungie cord). The big thing I don't like is that I can't keep air in the tires -they are constantly going flat. Even when it was new. the tires went flat. It is also very difficult to find replacements tires.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Oregon City, OR
Great little cart pulls fine behind Craftsman 30" tractor. I had a 600 hundred pounds in tree limbs, I just cut them up and tossed them in. The dump lever works great. Made it easy to dump out logs. The instructions are awful. Wrong numbers in the parts list and diagrams. I was missing the hitch pin assembly, They sent it quickly. It is fairly easy to assemble, just don't tighten up all the bolts until you are done!
Light weight,easy to assemble,rugged, and more than ample for most around the yard jobs. Only 1 straight screw driver and 1 1/2 inch wrench required for assembly.
I read the reviews after my purchase and was concerned about the negative ones. Wrong. I have found this to be an excellent product. Easy to assemble and a use. The spring loaded hitch pin assures it will not come disconnected. I have hauled heavy full loads of top soil and sod without a problem. Cart dumps easily and the length of the tongue allows for easy backing. I consider it a better value than the competitive carts I considered.
- Get an EXTRA 5% OR No Interest for 12mos on Lawn & Garden items over $299 w/ Sears card Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Online Only! EXTRA 10% off tractor attachments sold by Sears. Offer ends 5/3/14 7pm CT. Offer ends 02-May-2014 See details.
- MEMBERS-15% in points on attachments with any riding mower & $350 in attachments purchase. Offer ends 02-May-2014 See details.