Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||63.0|
|Overall Dimensions:||Bed Dimensions 30" x 49" x 11"|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Capacity:||10 cu. ft. heaped capacity, 600 lbs. load capacity|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Tire/Wheel Size:||13 in. 4.00-6 ribbed tires|
|Collector, Unload Method:||Dump|
|General Warranty:||2 Year Warranty|
|Material:||Polyethylene (PE) bed; steel hitch and undercarriage with powder coat finsih|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 10 cu. ft. Poly Dump Cart handles medium-size hauling chores around your yard by giving you a convenient way to pull materials and supplies with any lawn and garden tractor or ATV. The tough polyethylene bed will hold up to 350 pounds of dirt, rocks or mulch and will not rust or fade. The easy dump lever and sloped bed ensure efficient unloading of material.
The Craftsman Poly Dump Cart has a poly bed and corrosion resistant heavy-duty steel hitch and undercarriage for exceptional all-weather performance. Its medium capacity bed is capable of carrying heaped capacity of 10 cubic feet of material per load. A hitch pin allows for easy attachment to your tractor or ATV. The cart rolls smoothly on 13 inch pneumatic knobby tread tires and is backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Use your lawn tractor or ATV to easily transport rocks, dirt, mulch and other landscaping materials
- Cart holds 10 cubic feet (heaped) of material with a load capacity of 350 pounds for medium size hauling jobs
- Hand lever dump release, sloped bed design and 35 degree dump angle make emptying loads effortless
- A hitch pin allows for easy attachment to any tractor or ATV equipped with a rear pin hitch
- Tough polyethylene bed will not rust or fade; steel components feature a corrosion-resistant powder-coat finish
- Weight: 56 pounds
- Bed dimensions: 32.5" x 46" x 11"
- 13 inch pneumatic knobby tread tires roll gently on lawn
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Overland Park, KS
Tows nicely behind Sears Mower. Lightweight, strong. tips and reconnects easily. Holds a good deal. Not the fault of the cart, but will not connect to the Sears rear engine mower without modification to the mower hitch plate. This is a problem with the mower, however, so if you are purchasing to connect to the rear engine riding mower plan to have to remake the mower hitch plate to move the hitch pen hole 1.5 inches further aft to accommodate the hitch pen.
I have a riding tractor mower, and have been looking for something I could use to pull behind it to put debri, dirt, and any thing else I didn't want to carry by hand from the yard, and this was it. After getting it home and opening the carton, checked to make sure all the pieces were in the carton that I needed to assemble it, and they were and they actually put more than needed of the nuts and bolts, and that's always nice. The actual assembly would have been easier with two people although one person can tackle it with no problem, as I did. The directions were pretty much clear cut but there were a couple of steps where you had to assume which way the bolts should face, did have to take some apart a couple of times, but was probably because I read the directions wrong. Biggest disappointment was it was NOT in stock at the store I purchased it in. They checked with another store and the same thing. It had to be ordered. all in all its a great cart, and I would highly recommend it.
Assembly of this cart was easy if you followed one key instruction. Don't tighten any of the bolts until fully assembled. The extra play allows easier alignment of the various parts when inserting bolts. Side walls are a bit flimsy.
I love this purchase. Not only do I move dirt, mulch, plants and just about anything all over the yard. The kids love riding in it as well. This is very light weight, yet very strong and sturdy. The dumping feature is a great addition to it. I will never use a wheel barrow again.
Bought this trailer to help with lawn work, but I find myself using it for alot of other things around my property. It was pretty straight foward to put together, instructions were well displayed. I love the dump feature! The trailer in my opinion is built very sturdy.
I've been using my poly bed cart behind my lawn tractor for two years now. What I like is the seemingly indestructable poly bed - it takes a real beating. While it dumps materials you do need to get in there to shovel out the last bits. After two seaons outside the paintwork is still holding up with little or no rust on the metal bits. It's shortcomings include a release latch that does not hold (solution is to wrap it in a bungie cord). The big thing I don't like is that I can't keep air in the tires -they are constantly going flat. Even when it was new. the tires went flat. It is also very difficult to find replacements tires.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 04-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Extra 5% off tractor attachments sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 14-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.