Craftsman 10-ft. x 7-ft. Vinyl-Coated Steel Shed - CVCS107 - Exclusive VersaTrack™ CompatibilityItem# 07165035000 | Model# CVCS107
Specifications & Dimensions
|Door Type:||Dual swing|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Coverage in Sq. Ft.:||50 to 100 sq. ft.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||240|
|Door Opening Width (In.):||59.5|
|Peak Height (ft.):||7.6|
|Door Width:||More than 4 ft.|
Ratings & Reviews
Boasting a five-times thicker finish than standard steel with an attractive vinyl horizontal sliding configuration, the Craftsman® 10-ft. x 7-ft. Vinyl-Coated Steel Shed delivers both quality and good looks in one value-loaded package.
- 10-ft. W x 7-ft. D x 7-ft. 6 in. H dimensions
- Vinyl coating over electro galvanized steel is abrasion- and scratch-resistant
- Semi-transparent polycarbonate sky-lites for improved interior lighting
- Sized right shelf (brackets and wall braces) is both customizable and versatile – simply add your own shelves to meet a variety of storage needs
- Reinforced Roof Strengthening Brackets provide twice the strength with a snow load rating of 25 lbs. per sq. ft. versus standard sheds
- VersaTrack™ compatible so it’s easily customized with hooks, shelves and more to suite unique storage needs
- 10-ft. x 7-ft. sizing provides a spacious outdoor storage solution for your gear, landscape equipment, garden supplies and more
- Swing doors provide for easy entry and exit of large items as well as front wall storage
- Wide door opening of 59-1/2-in. W x 69-in. H provides 4 in. more width than standard 10-ft. W sheds
- Accommodates a riding mower with a 55-in. deck
- 71.3-in. wall height gives additional headroom and storage space for taller items
- Attractive painted hardware with built-in lock for security and decorative trim, ornamental hinges, embossed gable, gable décor
- Horizontal sliding configuration adds style and character
Added on December 07, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
San Bernardino, CA
A group of 5 of us assembled this shed and took us ALL WEEKEND to put it together. At the end it looked great but it is very time consuming. The manual was awful. It didn't explain the steps very well and the illustrations didn't help as they weren't detailed.
I was slightly skeptical when I purchased this shed. I have put together many metal sheds in the past and they were awful. This I did by my self!! (except for 4 roof bolts) It took a little over 10 hours not bad... that did include building the platform that it sits on. I would have given this 4.5 stars because its only draw back are how the doors line up. But my grinder took care of that. I would definitely suggest this. The directions were simple to follow, it was rather easy to put together with almost no assistance and it is very nice looking as well definitely not an eye sore
- FREE Floor Kit, item 07168380000P, when you buy this Craftsman Vinyl Coated Steel building. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- Get an EXTRA 5% OR No Interest for 18mos on Lawn & Garden items over $299 w/ Sears card Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- Club Members! Buy a select Craftsman Shed...Get a FREE piece of Craftsman VersaTrack Sold by Sears! Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.