Craftsman 10 Gallon 135PSI oil-lube portable air compressorItem# 00916923000 | Model# 16923
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||70|
|Overall Dimensions:||19 in. L x 16.9 in. W x 31.7 in. H|
|Air Outlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Electrical Phase Type:||Single phase|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Lubrication Type:||Oil lubricated|
|Electric Rating:||110-120V AC|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Number of Wheels:||2|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||135|
|SCFM Delivery At 40 psi:||3.7|
|SCFM Delivery At 90 psi:||2.4|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.):||10|
|Number of Pumps:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
10-Gallon 135PSI oil-lube portable air compressor
Keep everything around your home aired up with the Craftsman 10-gallon oil-lube portable air compressor. This easy-to-move compressor runs off of a 1.0 horsepower motor, helping it fill to capacity quickly for all your home needs. INDUSTRY LEADING 135PSI provides plenty of power to complete your inflation, carpentry and light auto repair projects. Vertical design and heavy-duty rubber wheels and a rubber-padded pull handle lets you move the compressor easily and stores nicely in the corner of your workplace.
An oil-lubricated direct drive pump keeps this 10-gallon oil-lube portable air compressor running smoothly for years to come. The oil reservoir comes equipped with a sight glass so you can check the levels at a glance, ensuring continued smooth operation.
The compressor comes with oil which must be added before it is used for the first time
- With a maximum PSI of 135, the Craftsman 10-gallon oil-lube portable air compressor provides consistent and reliable air supply for your home projects
- Vertical controls are easy to reach and read from most normal working positions for more convenient use
- Long-lasting cast iron cylinder head is paired with an aluminum head to better dissipate heat
- Ideal for inflating tires, powering nail guns for brads or finishing nails, inflating air mattresses and more
Added on September 28, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Fort Worth, TX
First compressor began to leak oil in a short time from the head gasket; tried tightening bolts but didn't stop; returned to Sears and they gave me a new compressor. Second unit so far has performed well. No complaints now.
it serves the purpose but is kind of loud. This one replaced a twenty gallon compressor that i had for about forty years, the shut off switch malfunctioned on that one. The new one works fine however it is noisy but it works My recommendation would depend on what that friend was going to use it for.
Massapequa Park, NY
Purchased and added oil that evening. The next morning all the oil was on my garage floor. Crankcase was leaking. Returned and went with the cheaper 7 gallon compressor as they were out of stock of the 10 gallon.
San Antonio, TX
this air compressor is compact enough for easy storage yet large enough to get the job done the only set back is it only take small inlet hose connectors the standard compressor hoses are to large had to refit all of my hoses. also take a lot longer for tank to fill causes motor to run longer
My Craftsman air compressor that I purchased in 1987 finally stopped working and was too old to get parts so I just purchased a new one. It came with everything needed to get it up and running, oil, filter, hose, instructions, ect. packed in the box, and was fairly easy to get it fired up. I like the extra 35 pounds of presser that this one offers over the old one and makes putting 65 pounds of pressure in a pickup tire a whole lot faster. The new type of compressor draws a whole lot less power and does not make the lights flicker like the old one did. So far I love my new compressor.
Thousand Oaks, CA
My main concerns with purchasing a compressor were size and noise. I have a smaller garage and wanted to stow this away when not in use. I didn't want my wife complaining when it was running, so thankfully this isn't that loud. Since it's a smaller tank it does need to refill more often than others, so take that into consideration if you plan on using this for extended periods of time. It doesn't have a high max PSI and large tank so it's not going to run an air sprayer or impact tool for extended periods. I only need it for brief bursts, and I was ok with the trade off with cycling time for small size.
a belt driven would be less noisy, but I knew that when I bought it. Overall a good little compressor. It does the job for my weekend mechanic work in the garage.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.