Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.44|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||10 in.|
|Maximum Blade RPM:||15200|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
CRAFTSMAN 10 In. 180T steel plywood saw blade. Construction grade steel for longer life.
- Construction grade steel for longer life
- Fits circular saw with 5/8 In. arbor
- Construction grade carbide for jobsite durability
- Manufactured by CRAFTSMAN
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
I bought this for general use cutting, but wasn't paying attention to the fact this is a specialty blade for plywood, and probably won't last long in general use. BUT .. it was VERY competitively priced. and i suspect it will do very well for its intended use.
I needed to replenish my stock of 10" blades which i use on themiter and table saws...both craftsman. It was nice to find this blade on sale and to addto incorporate another craftsman product.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I got this for cutting several sheets of 4 by 8 finished plywood. Put the blade in my trusty Sears table saw and was very happy with the results.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.