Specifications & Dimensions
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.42|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||10 in.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
2 Pk. 10 In. 32/60 Blades Offers Variety For Versatility
Stock up on high quality blades while you still can with the Craftsman 2 pk. 10 in. 32/60 blades. With this set, you get two, high-grade blades in a package assembled with your needs in mind. One spots 32 sharp cutting teeth while the other has 60 to make sure you have the right blade for specific tasks. Apart from offering variety, these blades also deliver exceptionally smooth performance. Capable of slicing through different materials; they produce impeccably finished cuts with minimal effort.
The 2 pk. 10 in. 32/60 blades can help you work faster and more resourcefully. While one is designed for making deep, slow cuts, the other has more cutting teeth to speed up cutting without compromising precision. You can cut easier with less vibration and chopping is kept to a minimum for cleanliness. Both feature a solid, sturdy construction for longer life and promise you lasting sharpness and protection against damage.
- Get a powerful combo that packs performance and durability into one package like this Craftsman 2 pk. 10 in. 32/60 blades
- 10-inch blades feature sharper cutting teeth that handle a wide range of materials
- Blades have 32 and 60 cutting teeth respectively to make different types of cuts
- One blade is made for deeper cuts and another uses more teeth for faster cutting
- Blades decrease chopping and vibration to help you work cleaner and easier
- Durable construction is resistant to corrosion to guarantee longer life
- Top quality blades maintain their edge for durability
- 2-in-1 combo gives more value and variety for your buck
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 04, 2013
Overall, others give this:
The perfect pack at the perfect price. I was looking to get a good carbide tipped blade, and one blade from ****** cost more than a two pack from Sears. These are perfect for the DIYer and hobbiest. Couldn't ask for more.
Green Forest, AR
thease blade's are great they make some real great cuts this make's they stand alone they are all I have in my shop I have done a lot of hard cutting with thease blade's and they stand up very well.
Las Vegas, NV
Can not get any better for this price, this item meets all expectations for which it was built, Craftman's really the best combination of price and quality. Thanks