Specifications & Dimensions
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.42|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||10 in.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
2 Pk. 10 In. 32/60 Blades Offers Variety For Versatility
Stock up on high quality blades while you still can with the Craftsman 2 pk. 10 in. 32/60 blades. With this set, you get two, high-grade blades in a package assembled with your needs in mind. One spots 32 sharp cutting teeth while the other has 60 to make sure you have the right blade for specific tasks. Apart from offering variety, these blades also deliver exceptionally smooth performance. Capable of slicing through different materials; they produce impeccably finished cuts with minimal effort.
The 2 pk. 10 in. 32/60 blades can help you work faster and more resourcefully. While one is designed for making deep, slow cuts, the other has more cutting teeth to speed up cutting without compromising precision. You can cut easier with less vibration and chopping is kept to a minimum for cleanliness. Both feature a solid, sturdy construction for longer life and promise you lasting sharpness and protection against damage.
- Get a powerful combo that packs performance and durability into one package like this Craftsman 2 pk. 10 in. 32/60 blades
- 10-inch blades feature sharper cutting teeth that handle a wide range of materials
- Blades have 32 and 60 cutting teeth respectively to make different types of cuts
- One blade is made for deeper cuts and another uses more teeth for faster cutting
- Blades decrease chopping and vibration to help you work cleaner and easier
- Durable construction is resistant to corrosion to guarantee longer life
- Top quality blades maintain their edge for durability
- 2-in-1 combo gives more value and variety for your buck
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 04, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Am running the 60T in my 2.5 HP radial arm saw. I have cut poplar, hard pine and oak with this blade. Cross cuts are smooth and shiney in the hard woods. It feeds into the wood well without trying to climb on top - much better control with this blade. Splintering is very very mild with the soft wood. Little or no sanding required. Smooth shiney cut with the hrder woods. The blade has to be fed slowly for ripping, but leaves a nice clean cut. Better Cross Cut blade than the 32T version. Better performance than my Oldham 100T and Freud 40T Finishing blade. Am also running the 32T in my 2 HP table saw. The saw definately doesn't work as hard due to thin kerf I'm sure. When it comes to ripping, the finished edge is good enough for joining boards together as well. Cross cuts are good with minimal sanding needed if any. Better Rip blade than the 60T blade. The 40T blade is quite unique, the cut quality is not as good as the 60T or the 32T, but still better than my Oldham 100T and 40T blades. What's nice about it is I can push the boards (hard pine and poplar) through as hard as I want, the blade just mows right through.It's an animal for fast cutting. Buy them, you wont be disappointed.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.