Specifications & Dimensions
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.42|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||10 in.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
2 Pk. 10 In. 32/60 Blades Offers Variety For Versatility
Stock up on high quality blades while you still can with the Craftsman 2 pk. 10 in. 32/60 blades. With this set, you get two, high-grade blades in a package assembled with your needs in mind. One spots 32 sharp cutting teeth while the other has 60 to make sure you have the right blade for specific tasks. Apart from offering variety, these blades also deliver exceptionally smooth performance. Capable of slicing through different materials; they produce impeccably finished cuts with minimal effort.
The 2 pk. 10 in. 32/60 blades can help you work faster and more resourcefully. While one is designed for making deep, slow cuts, the other has more cutting teeth to speed up cutting without compromising precision. You can cut easier with less vibration and chopping is kept to a minimum for cleanliness. Both feature a solid, sturdy construction for longer life and promise you lasting sharpness and protection against damage.
- Get a powerful combo that packs performance and durability into one package like this Craftsman 2 pk. 10 in. 32/60 blades
- 10-inch blades feature sharper cutting teeth that handle a wide range of materials
- Blades have 32 and 60 cutting teeth respectively to make different types of cuts
- One blade is made for deeper cuts and another uses more teeth for faster cutting
- Blades decrease chopping and vibration to help you work cleaner and easier
- Durable construction is resistant to corrosion to guarantee longer life
- Top quality blades maintain their edge for durability
- 2-in-1 combo gives more value and variety for your buck
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 04, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Los Gatos, CA
This pakage with two different kinds blade makes cutting for 2" by 4" or by 6" wood and wood flooring pieces getting good cutting result on my Craftsman 10" miller saw.
I bought these to replace a couple of steel blades that I have been using on my Craftsman radial arm saw. i needed to cut and rip some ash wood and the steel blades were not doing it. When i loaded in the 60 tooth blade, there was no hesitation in the cut and it came out almost needing no sanding.
Discounted package of two Craftsman 10 inch Saw Blades was the perfect pair. One blade with a great combination of rip and crosscut teeth; other blade, with fine teeth for finishing cuts. Savings, greatly appreciated. A. S. Platt, Memphis
Sears sells good products and I've been using them for decades, so I know a great deal when I see it. Craftsman table saw blades slice through material with the best of them and when Sears cut the price for the pre-Christmas sale I grabbed them without hesitation. They work as expected and I wouldn't be disappointed at twice the price.
this is a great blade, i use it for my trim saw and cuts very smoothly. I would reccoment for either a table saw, radila arm saw or great for cutting plywood!!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools, reflected in price shown, Sold by Sears! Offer ends 20-Sep-2014 See details.