Specifications & Dimensions
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||10 in.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
10In 40T Carbide Blade Cuts Cleanly with Minimal Splintering
The Craftsman 10in 40t carbide blade is a highly efficient replacement blade that extends the life of your saw. Use the blade easily within a circular saw that has a 5/8in arbor. The blade has the red Craftsman logo proudly across it as the brand is well known for its high quality tools and accessories. This general purpose blade measures 10 inches in diameter and has a thickness of 0.07 inches. Its thin kerf makes it great for cutting slim profiles and for fast cuts.
Your work is efficient and precise with the ultra-sharp 10in 40t carbide blade. Enjoy seeing clean cuts with little splintering, if any. The Craftsman blade features 40 carbide teeth. The carbide material provides outstanding durability for the blade, so it takes you from job to job. Use the replacement blade in a shop or home garage; whether you are a professional or a DIY enthusiast, you benefit from the high quality blade as you cut materials.
- Craftsman 10in 40t carbide blade has superior cut quality over standard carbide blades
- 40 carbide teeth provide ultra-sharp cuts that are clean with minimal splintering; the edges have low cutting force
- Construction-grade carbide resists chipping and cracking as you use it in a shop or home garage
- Craftsman brand is well-known for high standards of tools and accessories
- Fits 5/8in arbor of a circular saw
- Thin kerf for fast cuts that are precise
- 10-inch blade diameter with 0.07-inch blade thickness
- Weighs two pounds
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 03, 2013
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.