Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.72|
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
|Total Number of Pockets:||4|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 10" and 12" Tool Bag Set Keeps Your Things Together
Stash everything you need for tackling the honey-do list and be prepared for vehicle emergencies - with this Craftsman 10" and 12" bag set, you can accomplish both. The set comes with two bags, so keep one at home and one in the car. They'll corral the clutter that's currently scattered in the trunk, across the work bench or in the junk drawer. Both bags are built with Craftsman's Tuffware construction, which means they resist both water and abrasions. Full-length zippers, reinforced with steel bars for durability, reveal wide openings and spacious interiors that are great for stashing small power tools, hammers and more.
The Craftsman 10" and 12" tool bag set has three exterior pockets on each tote that are fantastic for organizing screwdrivers, wrenches and other small essentials that you need in a hurry. Their reinforced bottoms mean they can handle a load, while the dual handles make that load easier to carry.
- Cut down on the clutter and find things fast when you use this Craftsman 10 in. and 12 in. tool bag set to store your most-used items
- The set includes one bag in each size
- Both feature large interiors that can hold hammers or small power tools
- Three outside pockets on each bag are great for organizing smaller hand tools
- The bags are built with Craftsman's Tuffware construction that's water- and abrasion-resistant with steel bars reinforcing the bottoms
- They have full-grip handles and a full zipper top
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I ran across this set on a deal website when they were on deep discount. I've been using them for a couple of years now, and they have done the job perfectly and held up well.
I use the bags to sort tool types into that may need to be taken out of the shop to a job site or another location for the project. They also work well to store rechargable tools in thatdo not come with a carrying case or bag.
I bought this for my son-inlaw for a Christmas present and he loves it. The bag holds all his tools small enough to put in your car but big enough to hold all his tools. A good buy.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.