|Overall Dimensions:||14.5"L x 10"W|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||6.2|
|Bonnet Size:||10 in.|
|Bonnet Type:||Terry cloth|
|Housing Material:||ABS plastic|
|Overload Protection Type:||Double Insulated|
|Package Contents:||1 Buffer / 3 Terry cloth Bonnets, 3 Wax Appliccator bonnets, 1 polishing bonnet, 1 applicator pad|
|Pad Diameter:||10 in.|
|Type:||Buffer or polisher|
|Aux. Handle Type:||Front Position|
|Handle Type:||Built in, contoured fixed position|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Cord Length (ft.):||0.5|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
10-Inch Buffer/Polisher Makes Detailing Your Car a Breeze
This Craftsman 10 in. Buffer/Polisher has a 1.1 AMP permanent magnet motor to help you achieve professional-level car care results. The buffer/polisher has a counter-weight system to mimic a hand-polishing motion and reduce vibration fatigue. You'll get 2,800 random orbits of movement each minute to get that swirl-free shine you crave without hand-cramping. The tool has permanently lubricated ball bearings to ensure smooth operation.
10 in. Buffer/Polisher features an ergonomically designed handle with a soft overfold so your Saturday afternoon of detailing will be pain-free. The on/off switch is conveniently located on top of the handle for ease-of-use. The buffer/polisher's 10-inch foam pad conforms to your vehicles curves for ultra-efficient coverage, and the foam is chemical-resistant for durability. The tool comes with three terry cloth bonnets, two wax-applicator bonnets, one reusable polishing bonnet, one applicator pad and a five-gallon storage bucket: everything you need to get your ride in mint condition.
- Craftsman 10 in. Buffer/Polisher features a 1.1 AMP permanent magnet motor to power through tough detailing projects
- The counter-weight system protects you from vibration fatigue and mimics the motion of hand-polishing
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings make for a smooth buffing session
- The tool has an ergonomic handle and soft overfold for comfortable operation
- The foam pad is 10-inches in diameter to cover and conform to your car's shape
- The buffer/polisher comes with a complete kit: three terry cloth bonnets, two wax-applicator bonnets, one reusable polishing bonnet, one applicator pad and a five-gallon storage bucket
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this on sale a couple of months ago and have had a couple of opportunities to use it. I used it first on my 1972 El Camino and it sure did take a lot less time and effort to polish it up over doing it all by hand!
I then used it on my 2009 F-150, a truck I hated to wax but now don't mind it a bit!
I like the way the handle is set making this polisher quite easy to use at all different angles. It has enough power to do the jobs I want it to do around the home. I even used it on my new air compressor and now it shines like crazy and didn't wear me out doing it!
For the money this one is hard to beat!
Presque Isle, ME
Saint Albans, WV
I went with this model because it came with the storage box. Looking back, I could have spent my money on the higher RPM model and gotten any old box. Still, this works great for me. I keep my rags and such in the box away from dust while my bottles and sprays go in a bucket on top of it. All around good tool and storage solution for me.
Peachtree City, GA
I normally don't submit reviews but this thing is so bad, I feel shoppers should be warned to stay away from this one. I put wax on 1/4 of the hood on my Trailblazer by hand and used the polisher to remove and buff but it couldn't get the wax off so there was no buffing. I thought maybe the brand of wax (Turtle) was the issue so I got out the Meguiar's, reserved for my Corvette, and it wouldn't buff that wax off either. I used the 3 terry cloth bonnets to try and get the Turtle wax off and had to resort to good old fashioned do-it-by-hand for the entire car. The unit seemed to have plenty of power but the included bonnets just wouldn't take up the wax. Another big drawback is the power plug-in; my extension cord would fall out from the vibration until I taped the connection together. The unit also vibrated often which seemed to interfere with performance. I took this unit back and when asked why by the clerk, told 'em it was a piece of junk. Bottom line - DON'T buy.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.