Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||1/2 in.|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Extension Bar, 1/2" Drive Extends Your Reach
The Craftsman 10 in. extension bar, 1/2 in. drive, is a must-have item for your garage, whether you're a professional mechanic or a dedicated weekend hot rod enthusiast. The extension bar is designed to fit between your socket wrench and the socket, allowing you to transmit the torque created when you turn the wrench along the length of the extension bar. Extend your reach with this 10 in. bar and tackle those bolts that were previously unreachable. That rusted bold deep in your engine block? No problem. Tightening up those fasteners on the treehouse? Done.
This Craftsman Extension Bar, 1/2 in. drive, is an excellent medium-length addition to your tool collection. Imagine how much easier it will be to replace spark plugs when you've got this extension bar on hand.
- The Craftsman 10" extension bar, 1/2" drive, helps you work in confined, difficult-to-reach places
- Crafted by the most trusted name in tools
- Designed to increase the reach of your socket wrench
- Ideal for reaching bolts and replacing spark plugs in tight engine compartments
- Is an excellent mid-length addition to your tool collection
- Transmits the torque created when you turn the wrench
- Has a drive size of 1/2"
- Protected by a Craftsman warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I bought this tool for a one time use. I needed to get to a rusted bolt that wasn't budging. It held up under pressure and did the job. Definately a must have with the lifetime warranty.
Just finished a project that needed all ten inches of this extension. Tight, obscured spaces where the socket had to be held firmly without wobbling. This bar did that, well
This thing feels solid. I used it to help rotate my tires and it sure was handy, with no slips or wobbling on either end. For now, the 10 inch is all I need to help reach out and torque something.
South Portland, ME
This extension is a must have sometimes a 3 or 6 inch socket extension won't cut it in tough to reach places having the extra four inches will allow you get deeper in any compartment.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Buy any Tool, get 10% off Craftsman Workwear! Offer ends 20-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.