Craftsman 10 in. Extension Bar, 3/8 in. DriveItem# 00944262000 | Model# 44262
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.6|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||3/8 in.|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Get Down in There with the Craftsman 10-in. Extension Bar 3/8-in. Drive
Socket extension bars bring the torque where you need it, like under the hood or sink.
This Craftsman 10-inch 3/8-inch drive socket extension bar features durable alloy steel construction and a convenient slot at the top, allowing you to slide a rod through for ample torque. Add this extension bar to your toolbox and enjoy convenience and accessibility when trying to bust loose or fasten stubborn nuts and bolts in confined spaces.
- Craftsman 10-inch 3/8-inch drive socket extension bar extends the functionality of your socket set
- Helps you reach stubborn nuts and bolts in confined spaces
- 3/8" drive with standard ratchet
- Made from alloy steel
- Silver finish
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This is a nice extension bar, which goes cleanly onto my ratchet and smoothly accepts sockets on the other end. Unfortunately, like so many Craftsman tools these days, it is not made in the USA, and it lacks some features that you find on extensions from other brands that cost far more - like knurling on the female end to make it easier to spin the extension with your fingers.
need to replace the oil pressure sender of my suv and since it was deep behind the engine (between the engine and firewall), i need to extend my ratchet out and this 10" extension just made the job a lot easier..
This 10 in. extension bar has very, very quality and even come with a lifetime warranty; but I do not think it will ever need a replacement. I enjoy this tool for change the spark plugs of my cars.
Beverly Hills, CA
This USA made extension is very well made and nicely finished. It was the last USA made one on the shelf at my local Sears. I would not buy this again if my only option was to buy one made in China - I will never buy or use a Chinese made tool. If I wanted garbage hand tools (which I don't, and can't imagine why anyone would) that are made from substandard alloy and not heat treated properly, which will likely break and possibly hurt me or the item I'm working on, there are many other cheaper options out there.
South Rockwood, MI
Let's face it, it is just an extension, but it is a good one. Holds tight to my sockets and wrenches. Strong. I don't find it bending or twisting under load. I'm happy with it.
Was just what I needed to get to a bolt on a project. I got it online on sale so I was happy to save a few bucks. Probably won't use it a lot but when I did need it it was so nice to have rather than rigging something up.
Really impressed with this. I needed some extra reach to fasten some CV bolts, and had to torque with a 1/2 in drive wrench. Not ideal to say the least. No twist, though, and the torque wrench didn't over do it. Very pleased.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid until 4/27/2015 at 7am CST. Offer ends 27-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.