Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Impact|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||1/2 in.|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Extend your Reach with the Craftsman 10" Impact Extension Bar
Impact tools provide extra muscle to loosen or tighten pesky heavy-duty nuts and bolts, and you can gain a little extra power while accessing hard-to-reach areas with the 1/2 in. Drive 10 in. Impact Extension Bar.
Craftsman 10" Impact Extension Bar is made from drop forged steel and is guaranteed forever.
- The durable ½-in. Drive 10-in. Impact Extension Bar allows professionals to deliver extra muscle and added reach to pesky heavy-duty nuts and bolts
- 1/2" drive
- Made for impact sockets
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This extension is an asset to the toolbox. It fits perfect and feels good. It doesn't stink or have a bad finish like some other less expensive brands. I use it more than I thought, even with my regular wrenches.
After sifting through junk craftsman tools made in china, I found this American made tool. It was left over from the days when Craftsman used to mean quality. I bought it immediately even though the few American made Craftsman tools left are never put on sale. Once the last of these American made tools are gone I'm done. I will not ever be buying China made Craftsman junk.
I have a couple of project cars in the garage and there are times when I need a little extra something to get some stubborn nut or bolt loose on a tie rod or some other part and that's when I get out the impact tools! A standard extension would never hold up to the punishment these tools can and do! Excellent quality and a good price!
I have a couple of project cars in the garage and there are times when I need a little extra something to get some stubborn nut or bolt loose on a tie rod or some other part and that's when I get out the impact tools! A standard extension would never hold up to the punishment these tools can and do!
Excellent quality and a good price!
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.