Craftsman 10 in. Impact Extension Bar, 1/2 in. DriveItem# 00919499000 | Model# 19499
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Impact|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||1/2 in.|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Extend your Reach with the Craftsman 10" Impact Extension Bar.
Impact tools provide extra muscle to loosen or tighten pesky heavy-duty nuts and bolts, and you can gain a little extra power while accessing hard-to-reach areas with the 1/2 in. Drive 10 in. Impact Extension Bar.
Professional mechanics and maintenance workers greatly benefit from air-driven or electric impact tools, and this Craftsman 10" Impact Extension Barextension bar delivers extra length to access nuts and bolts hidden deep in engine bays or tucked under HVAC units.
- The durable ½-in. Drive 10-in. Impact Extension Bar allows professionals to deliver extra muscle and added reach to pesky heavy-duty nuts and bolts
- 1/2" drive
- Made for impact sockets
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This extension is an asset to the toolbox. It fits perfect and feels good. It doesn't stink or have a bad finish like some other less expensive brands. I use it more than I thought, even with my regular wrenches.
After sifting through junk craftsman tools made in china, I found this American made tool. It was left over from the days when Craftsman used to mean quality. I bought it immediately even though the few American made Craftsman tools left are never put on sale. Once the last of these American made tools are gone I'm done. I will not ever be buying China made Craftsman junk.
I have a couple of project cars in the garage and there are times when I need a little extra something to get some stubborn nut or bolt loose on a tie rod or some other part and that's when I get out the impact tools! A standard extension would never hold up to the punishment these tools can and do! Excellent quality and a good price!
I have a couple of project cars in the garage and there are times when I need a little extra something to get some stubborn nut or bolt loose on a tie rod or some other part and that's when I get out the impact tools! A standard extension would never hold up to the punishment these tools can and do!
Excellent quality and a good price!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 22-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.