Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||10 in. L|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.16|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Limited lifetime|
Ratings & Reviews
10 in. curved jaw locking [TT_Pliers] with wire cutter provide a better fit around stock and has a built in wire cutter.
- Provides maximum torque without requiring heavy input pressure – jaw mechanism naturally grips tighter as more torque is applied to the tool.
- One-handed, triggerless release is 2X easier to open than traditional locking pliers.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head, making it perfect for any application that requires maximum torque.
- Features built-in wire cutter
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
For some reason, my other pair of vise grips walked off so I was needing something quick to get a job done as soon as possible. I picked up these pliers and they held up every bit as well as pliers far more expensive than this set of pliers. They have a great feel and they are very resilient. I highly recommend these pliers to anyone looking to add a set of locking pliers to their personal toolbox.
These are also very affordable and would make a great gift for whatever occasion that might spring up.
Craftsman did very well with these pliers.
I picked up these locking pliers because the cheap ones I had broke. The Craftsman pliers have a big handle, making it easy to grip them. I like the release mechanism because it doesn't pinch. Good for all around home use or when you're doing projects by yourself.
I bought this product during a sale. I had a couple of these from other cheap tool stores and they don't compare to the quality of the craftsman brand. Wire cutter function is more of a novelty and not really required for my needs. The handgrips are nice to have when trying to use some force while clamping. Overall a sturdy, strong, and reliable product.
These pliers are great! I was a little concerned about the bulk of the padding on the handles but, after using, no issue. The padding enables setting even a tighter grip as you can apply more pressure for closing without straining your hand. Hard to believe the classic vise grip could be improved but, I must admit, Craftsman found a way.
I really like these pliers. They 'unlock' by pulling the handles apart rather than by pressing in on a 3rd lever like some other manufacturers have you do. They grip very well and are easy to adjust. I have all variations that Craftsman makes and use them all regularly. My only complaint is that they changed the grip color at some point so now I have 3 in red and 2 in gold. Oh well, could be worse. Not sure where mine are manufactured or assembled, but they work great.
I had a friend say to me, "I've never seen anyone break a come-along." I did. I've put this thing under TREMENDOUS amounts of stress and it still works great.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on select Tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 26-Jul-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months special financing on purchases over $299 with Sears Card. Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.