Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||10 in. L|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.16|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Limited lifetime|
Ratings & Reviews
10 in. curved jaw locking [TT_Pliers] with wire cutter provide a better fit around stock and has a built in wire cutter.
- Provides maximum torque without requiring heavy input pressure – jaw mechanism naturally grips tighter as more torque is applied to the tool.
- One-handed, triggerless release is 2X easier to open than traditional locking pliers.
- Anti-pinch, non-slip ProTouch™ Grips provide comfort, control, and less hand fatigue.
- Curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head, making it perfect for any application that requires maximum torque.
- Features built-in wire cutter
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
For some reason, my other pair of vise grips walked off so I was needing something quick to get a job done as soon as possible. I picked up these pliers and they held up every bit as well as pliers far more expensive than this set of pliers. They have a great feel and they are very resilient. I highly recommend these pliers to anyone looking to add a set of locking pliers to their personal toolbox.
These are also very affordable and would make a great gift for whatever occasion that might spring up.
Craftsman did very well with these pliers.
These pliers work well. They lock and unlock easily (no lever, just open them back up. They have good gripping strength and the padded handles are easy on the hands.
I picked up these locking pliers because the cheap ones I had broke. The Craftsman pliers have a big handle, making it easy to grip them. I like the release mechanism because it doesn't pinch. Good for all around home use or when you're doing projects by yourself.
I bought this product during a sale. I had a couple of these from other cheap tool stores and they don't compare to the quality of the craftsman brand. Wire cutter function is more of a novelty and not really required for my needs. The handgrips are nice to have when trying to use some force while clamping. Overall a sturdy, strong, and reliable product.
These pliers are great! I was a little concerned about the bulk of the padding on the handles but, after using, no issue. The padding enables setting even a tighter grip as you can apply more pressure for closing without straining your hand. Hard to believe the classic vise grip could be improved but, I must admit, Craftsman found a way.
I really like these pliers. They 'unlock' by pulling the handles apart rather than by pressing in on a 3rd lever like some other manufacturers have you do. They grip very well and are easy to adjust. I have all variations that Craftsman makes and use them all regularly. My only complaint is that they changed the grip color at some point so now I have 3 in red and 2 in gold. Oh well, could be worse. Not sure where mine are manufactured or assembled, but they work great.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.