Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||10 in. L|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.28|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
The easy release Pliers lock with one hand and release with a push of the handle. The cushion grips provide comfort and less hand fatigue and reduce slipping.
- Fast Release™ is 2x easier to open, has a no-trigger release, and offers one hand operation
- Straight jaws provide maximum contact on flat, square or hex work. The no-slip ProTouch™ grip provides comfort and leverage while reducing vibrations and hand fatigue.
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
These Craftsman 10 in. locking pliers work really good for me. I love the non slip soft cushion grip on the handles. These pliers are also backed by Craftsman forever warranty which gives you peace of mind. I like the easy open release mechanism it has also. This is a great item to have in your tool box.
I bought these on sears.com and had them sent to my local store. When I went to pick them up at the store, these were not Craftsman Professional or Made in USA like they show in the picture. You may want to make sure this is what you want before buying them. I was very disappointed. I may never buy another sears product because of this. I try to buy American when I can. I thought I was buying American based on the website, but was sadly mistaken.
Harveys Lake, PA
Bought these over the more common name brand because I was tired of my knuckles getting banged up. I like the release on these pliers a lot better, and so do my knuckles. It also has a perfect grip once clamped.
Las Vegas, NV
Fergus Falls, MN
I have received this as a gift from my dad, and I love it. I hand grip is the best griping for keeping your hands from sliping off it. This is the best kind of pliers I have ever had. I wopuld recommend this king of pliers to anyone.
Los Angeles, CA
Saint Peters, MO
Pretty much a Craftsman version of the old standby pliers known by a very common name that includes the word 'vice'. So, why buy these instead of the more common named tool? Simple, access and price! Have you ever priced the name brand pliers? They're a touch high and forget about a quick return if they break! These pliers lock up well and don't hurt me when I release the locking mechanism, something the other guys can't always claim! I like the soft grip handles and the easy adjustments. Craftsman quality and price over expensive and hard to replace every day of the week!
Pretty much a Craftsman version of the old standby pliers known by a very common name that includes the word 'vice'. So, why buy these instead of the more common named tool? Simple, access and price! Have you ever priced the name brand pliers? They're a touch high and forget about a quick return if they break!
These pliers lock up well and don't hurt me when I release the locking mechanism, something the other guys can't always claim! I like the soft grip handles and the easy adjustments.
Craftsman quality and price over expensive and hard to replace every day of the week!
San Jacinto, CA
I bought one of the last ones on the shelf that said Made in the USA. The rest were all made in China I've used them on grabbing a hold of a broken bolt and turning a tap. They flexed a bit trying to turn the tap, but they're really not meant to do that. It didn't slip, just flexed a bit. The grips moved around as well. All in all, this is a good tool. Obvious things I could wish for would be fixed grips and production back in the USA.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.