Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.6|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||10 in.|
|Maximum Blade RPM:||15200|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Edgenet Data Quality Score:||81|
|Blade Type:||Circular Saw|
|Blade Cutting Material:||Carbide|
|Brand / Model Compatibility:||Saws|
|Saw Blade Type:||Masonry/Concrete|
|Supplier Company Name:||Craftsman|
|Search Keywords:||10 In, Tile, Blade, 37664, Craftsman|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||37664|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||0A02ED85063|
|Google class path:||Hardware>Tool Accessories>Tool Blades>Saw Blades|
|Arbor Size (in):||0.625 in|
|Wet or Dry Application:||Wet or Dry|
Ratings & Reviews
CM 10-In. Tile Saw Blade Cuts More Accurately in Less Time
Enjoy cleaner, faster cutting action with the Craftsman CM 10-in. tile saw blade. This 10-inch blade is made of diamond to slice and cut through a variety of tile types. You can also use it to splice objects made of marble, granite and other stones. When attached to a high performance saw, it can reach incredibly high speeds to help you work faster and increase your efficiency. You can cut with impressive accuracy and complete your projects in no time.
The CM 10-in. tile saw blade minimizes dust to ensure cleaner operation. Because its diamond blade produces a lot of heat, it can be sprayed with water continually to cool it down and lessen dust. Design makes sure that only a minimal amount of material is lost and cuts quietly to avoid noise. Durable and reliable, this blade can slice, splice and grind for a long time without wearing out.
- Cut through tiles and many other objects quickly, safely and cleanly with the CM 10-in. tile saw blade
- 10-inch diamond blade can cut, dice, grind and splice through a wide variety of tiles and stone objects
- When used with quality tile saws, it can reach high speeds to reduce cutting time
- Capable of wet cutting that produces less dust for cleaner action
- Cuts with minimal noise for quiet operation
- Diamond design offers better precision and produces smooth, even edges
- Durable construction prevents blade from wearing out and ensures long life
- Suitable for use by both beginner and professional craftsmen
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 02, 2013
Overall, others give this:
A nice durable blade if you have a wet saw that can handle a 10" blade. Only thing better if it worked on dry saws but a wet saw does knock off the dust so is a better option.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.