Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||0.025 H in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
Ratings & Reviews
Stay Sharp With 10-Pack of Lock-Back Knife Blades
A sharp utility knife gives your projects a professional quality, so when it's time to replace your blades opt for a brand you can trust with Craftsman 10-pack of lock-back knife blades. The convenient dispenser means that your replacement blades stay sharp and safe. Each of the 10 replacement blades are heavy-duty so you can get the job done right the first time.
When its time to replace the blades in your utility knife, reach for your convenient 10-pack of lock-back knife blades. Whether you are cutting wallboard, cardboard, rope or floor covering, your two notch replacement blades with easily glide through and cut with precision. Blades are also ideal with materials and fabrics like leather, sheet vinyl, rubber and plastic.
- Craftsman 10-pack of lock-back knife blades offers the perfect replacement blades for your utility knife with a convenient dispenser for safe storage
- The 10-pack features two notch blades
- 10-pack of lock-back knife blades is ideal for materials like leather, sheet vinyl, rubber, wallboard, cardboard and more
- Heavy-duty quality blades are the right choice when it comes time to replace your utility knife blades
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on November 19, 2010
Overall, others give this:
We would definitely recommend this item! We have been very pleased with both the quality and the price. It has been exactly what was needed to get the job done!
These are really good quality blades. Very sharp and strong steel. Holds a sharp edge a long time. Nice package allows you to slide out one blade at a time. Much better than most cheap brands. Trusted brans
I purchased this set to carry in a portable box since my 50 pack of utility blades is so bulky. The case makes it much more convenient than having blades floating around everywhere. It's also nice that they are a universal fit since I am using them in a Stanley knife body.
These are really nice blades. Very sharp and strong steel. Holds a sharp edge a long time. Nice package allows you to slide out one blade at a time. The blades have a coating of oil you have to wipe off with a rag before use, but that keeps then clean and rust free while in storage. Much better than the cheap brands.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.