Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Material:||Chrome vanadium steel|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in.|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.88|
Ratings & Reviews
10 Pc. Accessory Set Delivers Torque Just Where You Need It
Like putting your kit through a yoga class, this Craftsman 10 pc. accessory set adds flexibility and strength to every ratchet in your arsenal, so when tough jobs come calling, reach for this agile set and take torque into tight areas and around corners, the whole job through. Featuring a solid alloyed steel build and precision machining for easy syncing with other tools, this set delivers turn after turn. And backed by the serious performance of a Craftsman Forever Guarantee, no matter how tough the job, these extensions will help you get the job done, for life.
Featuring adapters and angles for 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 inch sockets, whether you’re working in a tight engine compartment or reaching around an appliance, you’ll get the flex you need, while the strength of tough alloyed steel transfers every ounce of torque just where you need it. A solid addition to tool kit, whether to home or on the job, get the flex of this 10 pc. accessory set and get it done right.
- Craftsman 10 pc. accessory set includes: 1/2 – 3/8 in. adapter, 3/8 – 1/4 in. adapter, 1/4 – 3/8 in. adapter, ¼ in. universal joint, 3/8 in. universal joint, 1/2 in. universal joint, 1-1/2 in. extension bar, 3 in. extension bar, 6 in. extension bar and 10 in. extension bar
- Rugged alloyed steel composition holds up to tough torquing
- Polished finish wipes clean after the dirtiest jobs
- Precision machined build fits tools tight, for service you can count on
- Clear markings make the right tool easy to find
- Guaranteed Forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Thousand Oaks, CA
Used many times , does the job! Very satisfied!. Got the set on sale at a great price, and it has come in very handy. The notch inside the walls of the socket make sure it doesn't fall off your ratchet. Well made.
Grand Forks, ND
I bought this to replace pieces that were stolen. This set covers it all. I use a lot of 3/8 drive and am getting into using 1/4 more all the time. Pretty much covers all that I should need.
San Bernardino, CA
Charles Town, WV
Would have been 5 stars if there had been at least one 1/2" extension. Even with the 1/2 -> 3/8" adapter and lifetime warranty there is nothing that replaces strength in size. A broken 3/8" means a trip back to the store instead of a completed project.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.