Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.88|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Material:||Chrome vanadium steel|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
10 Pc. Accessory Set Delivers Torque Just Where You Need It
Like putting your kit through a yoga class, this Craftsman 10 pc. accessory set adds flexibility and strength to every ratchet in your arsenal, so when tough jobs come calling, reach for this agile set and take torque into tight areas and around corners, the whole job through. Featuring a solid alloyed steel build and precision machining for easy syncing with other tools, this set delivers turn after turn. And backed by the serious performance of a Craftsman Forever Guarantee, no matter how tough the job, these extensions will help you get the job done, for life.
Featuring adapters and angles for 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 inch sockets, whether you’re working in a tight engine compartment or reaching around an appliance, you’ll get the flex you need, while the strength of tough alloyed steel transfers every ounce of torque just where you need it. A solid addition to tool kit, whether to home or on the job, get the flex of this 10 pc. accessory set and get it done right.
- Craftsman 10 pc. accessory set includes: 1/2 – 3/8 in. adapter, 3/8 – 1/4 in. adapter, 1/4 – 3/8 in. adapter, ¼ in. universal joint, 3/8 in. universal joint, 1/2 in. universal joint, 1-1/2 in. extension bar, 3 in. extension bar, 6 in. extension bar and 10 in. extension bar
- Rugged alloyed steel composition holds up to tough torquing
- Polished finish wipes clean after the dirtiest jobs
- Precision machined build fits tools tight, for service you can count on
- Clear markings make the right tool easy to find
- Guaranteed Forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
These gems don't look like much, but when you need a little length, have an odd angle on a bolt, and/or must use an adapter on a larger/smaller socket, you'll wish you had these in the tool box. I've invested in two sets of the extensions when I've needed one on both the bolt and nut.
Jersey Shore, PA
Needed some extensions and universal joints to get to the hard to reach areas when working on my transmission. After breaking two cheap universal joints, Craftsman got it done.
I got an American-made set of these recently. They looked to be the last ones left at my store. What a great little set. For the cost, the universal joints are totally worth it. The adapters and extensions are just a bonus. Great to have extras of all of this around.
San Diego, CA
This accessory set is excellent for the car repairs I do to my car. It contains every size I need.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
After carefully reading the specifications of this set, I purchased it because it would complete several potential needs. Higher quality attachements.
It has regular craftsman finish coating. Every pieces fits into a craftsman socket wrench. Mix and match to get your lengths. Did not use with impact driver so do not know if it can hold up to impact jobs. A good starter set of extra adapters and extensions.
I needed a decent length extension, and some size adapters for a recent job. Instead of buying them separately, I realized that this package had what I needed. Worked to do what I needed, staying in my toolbox for future jobs. I am pleased with the kit and the tools
I needed this set to work on my car. The 3/8 extensions are perfect for such things as changing spark plugs and wires. The universal socket adapters are truly a must have for these jobs. The chrome on these look perfect. Great craftsman quality as usual!
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.