Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1|
|Product Type:||Bolt-out sets|
|Quantity in Set:||10 pc.|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
10 low profile removers, fits sizes from 3/8 to 3/4 in. and 10 to 19mm. Used for removing damaged, stripped, rusted or painted fasteners (screws/nuts/bolts) of all types. These sockets fit any 3/8 in. ratchet.
- Designed for use in areas where space is limited as well as standard use
- Can be used with a combination wrench, adjustable wrench, pliers, vise grips, or socket
- Ratchet drive size is 3/8"
- Special 6-flute spiral design draws itself onto the fastener allowing it to loosen
- #1 Bolt-Out fits 3/8 in. size fastener; #2 Bolt-Out fits 10mm size fastener
- #3 Bolt-Out fits 11mm and 7/16 in. size fastener; #4 Bolt-Out fits 12mm size fastener
- #5 Bolt-Out fits 13mm and 1/2 in. size fastener; #6 Bolt-Out fits 14mm size fastener
- #7 Bolt-Out fits 15mm size fastener; #8 Bolt-Out fits 16mm and 5/8 in. size fastener
- #9 Bolt-Out fits 17mm size fastener; #10 Bolt-Out fits 19mm and 3/4 in. size fastener
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
These do work, regardless of the negative reviews. The people that had negative reviews might have come across a problem not having to do with these bolt/nut removers. It was probably the person's own fault. Anyway, I have all of them, except for #12, and they work, trust me. Just be careful, go slow, and they'll work. They can't be used like a regular socket, in my opinion. You have to go slow, and you'll get great results.
This is a must have when your working on older rigs and equipment . I have used it several times, and is a great addition to a tool set. It has saved me many times, and prevented me from having to drill out a bolt, and retap it. It is definitely worth trying
The description says: " These sockets fit any 3/8 in. ratchet. ". So I bought the 20" extension bar, 3/8 drive, and I should be all set, right? Nope- the center hole in these is round- and larger than the 3/8 socket. Spent $30 on a set that doesn't meet my needs. These can only be used with a wrench to fit the hex head.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools, reflected in price shown, Sold by Sears! Offer ends 20-Sep-2014 See details.