Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1|
|Product Type:||Bolt-out sets|
|Quantity in Set:||10 pc.|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
10 low profile removers, fits sizes from 3/8 to 3/4 in. and 10 to 19mm. Used for removing damaged, stripped, rusted or painted fasteners (screws/nuts/bolts) of all types. These sockets fit any 3/8 in. ratchet.
- Designed for use in areas where space is limited as well as standard use
- Can be used with a combination wrench, adjustable wrench, pliers, vise grips, or socket
- Ratchet drive size is 3/8"
- Special 6-flute spiral design draws itself onto the fastener allowing it to loosen
- #1 Bolt-Out fits 3/8 in. size fastener; #2 Bolt-Out fits 10mm size fastener
- #3 Bolt-Out fits 11mm and 7/16 in. size fastener; #4 Bolt-Out fits 12mm size fastener
- #5 Bolt-Out fits 13mm and 1/2 in. size fastener; #6 Bolt-Out fits 14mm size fastener
- #7 Bolt-Out fits 15mm size fastener; #8 Bolt-Out fits 16mm and 5/8 in. size fastener
- #9 Bolt-Out fits 17mm size fastener; #10 Bolt-Out fits 19mm and 3/4 in. size fastener
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
El Cajon, CA
Round Rock, TX
I had to remove and replace the thermostat housing in a tight spot on my car, the bolts were really rounded. I had some issues with the bolt-out falling off the bolt when I tried to use a wrench, but a little electrical tape helped to keep it attached to the wrench. Would have been easier if I could have used a socket wrench or fit my hand down there. The bolts were over torqued and tight, but with these I was able to break them loose and remove them with little trouble.
West Hempstead, NY
I purchased the item to remove a stripped bolt from one of my brake calipers. It did not work. It actually rounded off the bolt even more making removal impossible. Needless to say, I returned it the very next day.
I needed a set of bolt removers that would cover the various sized bolts I needed to remove from an above-ground swimming pool I was working on, and ths set was perfect. It also fit my limited budget.
I struggled with a rounded lawn mower blade screw that was rounded by the shop that serviced it last year. Tried every tool in my tool shop-nothing would budge it until I tried these-worked great!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.