Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1|
|Product Type:||Bolt-out sets|
|Quantity in Set:||10 pc.|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
Ratings & Reviews
10 low profile removers, fits sizes from 3/8 to 3/4 in. and 10 to 19mm. Used for removing damaged, stripped, rusted or painted fasteners (screws/nuts/bolts) of all types. These sockets fit any 3/8 in. ratchet.
- Designed for use in areas where space is limited as well as standard use
- Can be used with a combination wrench, adjustable wrench, pliers, vise grips, or socket
- Ratchet drive size is 3/8"
- Special 6-flute spiral design draws itself onto the fastener allowing it to loosen
- #1 Bolt-Out fits 3/8 in. size fastener; #2 Bolt-Out fits 10mm size fastener
- #3 Bolt-Out fits 11mm and 7/16 in. size fastener; #4 Bolt-Out fits 12mm size fastener
- #5 Bolt-Out fits 13mm and 1/2 in. size fastener; #6 Bolt-Out fits 14mm size fastener
- #7 Bolt-Out fits 15mm size fastener; #8 Bolt-Out fits 16mm and 5/8 in. size fastener
- #9 Bolt-Out fits 17mm size fastener; #10 Bolt-Out fits 19mm and 3/4 in. size fastener
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is one of those sets that might not be used often but will be a lifesaver when needed. The removers are quality metal and are stored in a convenient case for easy storage.
Canyon Country, CA
Staten Island, NY
Stuff happens - stripped a nut and had to invest in this...wish I did a long time ago...it worked well and saved me a lot of time and some money too...
I have the regular set which you use with a ratchet. This low profile set can fit where the other set can't and is a massive lifesaver. The low profile makes removing rounded off hard to get to fasteners so much easier. I've never had a bolt these weren't able to get a grip on and remove. Highly recommend them.
These do work, regardless of the negative reviews. The people that had negative reviews might have come across a problem not having to do with these bolt/nut removers. It was probably the person's own fault. Anyway, I have all of them, except for #12, and they work, trust me. Just be careful, go slow, and they'll work. They can't be used like a regular socket, in my opinion. You have to go slow, and you'll get great results.
This is a must have when your working on older rigs and equipment . I have used it several times, and is a great addition to a tool set. It has saved me many times, and prevented me from having to drill out a bolt, and retap it. It is definitely worth trying
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.