Craftsman 10 pc. Metric Easy to Read Socket Accessory Set, 6 pt. Standard, 1/4 in. DriveItem# 00934532000 | Model# 34532
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||10|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.56|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Step Up Your Box with the Craftsman 10-Piece Metric Easy-to-Read Socket Set
The Craftsman 10-piece metric socket set 1/4-inch drive is the perfect addition to any tool collection. The easy-to-read markings make swapping in the right size simple. This high quality set comes with Craftsman's Forever Guarantee.
The Craftsman 10-piece metric easy to read socket set features 10 6-point sockets ranging from 5 to 14mm. The sockets are high visibility and high contrast with clear size markings. You never have trouble finding the size that you need when you're in the middle of a tough job. The set includes a convenient storage tray that is compatible with most tool chest drawers.
- Complete your socket collection with the Craftsman 10-piece metric socket set 1/4-inch drive
- Ideal for anyone who tackles DIY projects on a regular basis
- 10 pieces with sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14mm
- Metric or SAE screw bit and socket size
- Easy to read size markings for simple, stress free use during intense jobs in dark spaces
- Highly resistant to fading, chipping, and corroding
- High level of visibility and contrast
- Features a storage tray that fits in most tool chest drawers
- Includes a forever guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Have been looking for this set and found it at Sears. It's is exactly what I needed. I know I can trust Craftsman tools. I would buy this product again.
When found on sale (50 to 70% discount), a decent set of 'easy to read' shallow 6 point 1/4" sockets that yes, are also made in China, but also missing the 5.5mm. The 6point sockets made in China are considerably stronger than the 12point that I now have a box full in various drives to return/exchange.
I order this set in both Metric and Inch online and picked them up in the store today. The Metric was on back order but the Inch were in stock, so I waited for the Metric to come in. When I picked them up, I noticed they looked different from each other in color and quality. When I looked closer, the cheaper looking set says Made in China in the fine print above the bar code, the Inch set says Made in the USA. I then started scanning the sets of sockets in the store, and noticed the same thing... new stock was all Made in China. If the sockets looked identical, I probably wouldn't post anything, but the sockets side by side you can notice the "Easy to Ready is a bit lighter in color and the finish is also more cheap chrome looking than the USA made sockets.
Sunset Beach, CA
Grand Junction, CO
I have a compete set of SAE and METRIC sockets for my 1/4" ratchet. This size is great for those jobs where things are small and space is tight.
Garden Grove, CA
I recently purchased a 10-piece set of Craftsman ?Easy-to-Read? metric sockets from Sears. Anyone who has held a socket up to the light to read the tiny, laser-etched legends on most sockets will love the large and highly visible markings on these well-made sockets. For the price, you just can?t beat the quality, huge selection and workmanship of Craftsman tools sold at Sears. These new "Easy-To-Read" sockets are no exception: the markings help me get work done faster and easier. I plan to replace the majority of my sockets with the Easy To Read sockets, and am awaiting the 2nd set I ordered two days ago.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.