Craftsman 10 pc. Metric Easy to Read Socket Accessory Set, 6 pt. Standard, 1/4 in. DriveItem# 00934532000 | Model# 34532
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||10|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.56|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Step Up Your Box with the Craftsman 10-Piece Metric Easy-to-Read Socket Set
The Craftsman 10-piece metric socket set 1/4-inch drive is the perfect addition to any tool collection. The easy-to-read markings make swapping in the right size simple. This high quality set comes with Craftsman's Forever Guarantee.
The Craftsman 10-piece metric easy to read socket set features 10 6-point sockets ranging from 5 to 14mm. The sockets are high visibility and high contrast with clear size markings. You never have trouble finding the size that you need when you're in the middle of a tough job. The set includes a convenient storage tray that is compatible with most tool chest drawers.
- Complete your socket collection with the Craftsman 10-piece metric socket set 1/4-inch drive
- Ideal for anyone who tackles DIY projects on a regular basis
- 10 pieces with sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14mm
- Metric or SAE screw bit and socket size
- Easy to read size markings for simple, stress free use during intense jobs in dark spaces
- Highly resistant to fading, chipping, and corroding
- High level of visibility and contrast
- Features a storage tray that fits in most tool chest drawers
- Includes a forever guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
When found on sale (50 to 70% discount), a decent set of 'easy to read' shallow 6 point 1/4" sockets that yes, are also made in China, but also missing the 5.5mm. The 6point sockets made in China are considerably stronger than the 12point that I now have a box full in various drives to return/exchange.
I order this set in both Metric and Inch online and picked them up in the store today. The Metric was on back order but the Inch were in stock, so I waited for the Metric to come in. When I picked them up, I noticed they looked different from each other in color and quality. When I looked closer, the cheaper looking set says Made in China in the fine print above the bar code, the Inch set says Made in the USA. I then started scanning the sets of sockets in the store, and noticed the same thing... new stock was all Made in China. If the sockets looked identical, I probably wouldn't post anything, but the sockets side by side you can notice the "Easy to Ready is a bit lighter in color and the finish is also more cheap chrome looking than the USA made sockets.
Sunset Beach, CA
Grand Junction, CO
I have a compete set of SAE and METRIC sockets for my 1/4" ratchet. This size is great for those jobs where things are small and space is tight.
Garden Grove, CA
I recently purchased a 10-piece set of Craftsman ?Easy-to-Read? metric sockets from Sears. Anyone who has held a socket up to the light to read the tiny, laser-etched legends on most sockets will love the large and highly visible markings on these well-made sockets. For the price, you just can?t beat the quality, huge selection and workmanship of Craftsman tools sold at Sears. These new "Easy-To-Read" sockets are no exception: the markings help me get work done faster and easier. I plan to replace the majority of my sockets with the Easy To Read sockets, and am awaiting the 2nd set I ordered two days ago.
Really like the laser etchings. At 54 years of age, I have a hard time reading the sizes of my old sockets. This makes it so much easier. Especially since I got them on sale.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.