Craftsman 10 pc. Screwdriver SetSears Exclusive. | Item# 00941633000 | Model# 56710C
Specifications & Dimensions
|Quantity in Set:||10|
|Handle Type:||Non-slip grip|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Full lifetime|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Shank Material:||Alloy steel|
Ratings & Reviews
10 pc. cushioned handle screwdriver set includes: slotted - 3/64, 5/64, 1/8, 5/32 in., Phillips - 000, 0, 1, and Torx® sizes T7, T8, T9. Contoured swivel heads or caps for either swiveling at the fingertip or in the palm-of-the hand. The caps are color coded for easy tip style recognition: red = slotted, blue = Phillips and green = Torx.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
One by one these screwdrivers snap in 2. They should be listed as light use only. Very poor quality plastic results in not being able to loosen tight screws or tighten screws so they are snug. If so, "snap", you instantly have a useless screwdriver. Hopefully they will improve the quality. If not, these should not have the Craftsman name!
Green Bay, WI
I do a lot of work on electronics and have wanted a combo set of small screwdrivers for a while. This one was the perfect set. Comfortable handles that don't roll off the table when you set one down. Plus they are color coated for quick identification.
Two Rivers, WI
I like that these came in a complete set, covering all the needs and sizes. Quality seems good so far, made in the USA, I like that. The color coding helps to find the right one, could use some sort of organizer or holder.
First off these screwdrivers are not for working on bulldozers or diesel locomotives - they are for very fine and delicate work. They are a nice set for working on personal computers, clocks, sewing machines, and other things that have small delicate screws. Screwdrivers this size is very hard to find at any price.
This set is made in the USA. It included torx, Phillips, and flat blade precision tools. I would recommend this product because it is not made in china
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
These are made to be spun in your palm with the swiveling **** on the back, which is fantastic. The only not so great thing is that the grip will slip when you really start putting some pressure on them. Good quality steel for sure. Over all a good deal and effective set of drivers.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.