Craftsman 10 pc. Standard Easy to Read Socket Accessory Set, 6 pt. Standard, 1/2 in. Dr.Item# 00934550000 | Model# 34550
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||10|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.69|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 10 pc. Standard Easy to Read Socket Accessory Set, 6 pt. Standard, 1/2" Drive Makes Tightening Fasteners Simple and Stress Free
The Craftsman 10-piece socket accessory set, 6-point standard, 1/2 in. drive is an essential component of any toolbox. From routine home maintenance to professional mechanic work at a full-service body shop, this socket set is a great option. You're sure to have the tool that you need for the job at hand with the extensive size range.
The Craftsman 10-piece standard easy to read socket accessory set features 10 different sockets in sizes ranging from 3/8 in. to 15/16 in. The sockets are highly visible with easy to read size markings. Even after years of grabbing for tools in dingy, dark garages and workrooms, your tools will still have clear size markings and will be free of chips and corrosion.
- Pick up the range of socket sizes that you've always needed with the Craftsman 10 pc. socket accessory set, 6 pt. standard, 1/2" drive
- Intended for both personal and professional use
- 10 sockets in the following sizes: 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8" and 15/16"
- Ease to read markings ensure stress free, efficient use in virtually any work setting
- High level of visibility and contrast
- Resistant to fading, corroding, and chipping
- 6 contact points on each socket
- 1/2-inch drive size
- Standard socket depth
- SAE measure
- Includes a lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
socket finish was excellent and the etched sizes on the sockets was very nice. these sockets fit the corresponding bolt size with a precision you don't find in cheaper sets.
I had lost some sockets and was prepared to replace just the sockets, when I found that it was much easier to replace the whole set and cheaper too. This was an excellent buy.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.