Craftsman 10-Piece Mach Series Open End Ratcheting Combination Wrench SetSears Exclusive. | Item# 00944730000 | Model# 44730
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Metric Opening Size:||8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Quantity in Set:||10|
|Wrench Sizing:||Standard & metric|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Craftsman Hand Tool Full Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Built for SPEED, the Craftsman Mach Series Open End Ratcheting Combination Wrench set turns nuts and bolts fast without removing the wrench from the fastener on the open end. Traditional boxed end for applications where added torque is needed for rusted or seized fasteners. New black finish with red accents on the ratcheting open end indicates the ratcheting direction.
- Static 12-point box end for high torque applications
- 5 Inch Sizes Include: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16 Inch
- 5 Metric Sizes Include: 8, 10, 12, 13, 14 MM
- Sleek black finish with red accents on the ratcheting open end indicates the ratcheting direction
- Durable finish and wipes clean with ease
- Custom storage rack included
- Craftsman Hand Tool Full Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on March 23, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I wasn't sure what to expect, i never had any of the Mach Series of tools, but they were $30 so i figured why not. I also have the open double ended ratcheting wrenches as well. I actually prefer these with the box end on them
This tool is unique in that the open-end can act like a ratchet. A very desirable benefit for working on my '66 GTA motor. To remove the power steering pump, you must use an open end wrench for one bolt that you can not use a socket or box end for. Ford shoehorned the engine under the hood so this type of tool is very useful. I left off the last "star" only because I wish they had been a bit heftier and longer. So far that is the only complaint.
This is my third set of open-ended, ratcheting Craftsman wrenches. They work very well. I hardly ever use my non-ratcheting wrenches (just when I need lots of torque to break a seized bolt). The ratcheting "pin" inside the wrench mouth (red) is metal and seems to be quite sturdy. I really like how these wrenches look. BUT, there does not seem to be anything different, other than the color. These are about the same length and weight of my non-Mach Series, Craftsman, Open-Ended wrenches. They just seem to be different color duplicates. I really do not think these add anything new to the Craftsman line of tools. I am completely fine with that, because I love the open ended wrenches and they look nice. My final comment is about the Mach series, in general. I purchased each "portion" of the Mach series individually. I really wish Craftsman made on full, Mach Series set. They could have easily fit these wrenches, along with the driver set, and the socket set into one compact case.
this set is amazing, cuts the time of work in half. I have bought ratchet wrenches and these are so much better! these make a great gift and I have to say these are a must have!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.