Specifications & Dimensions
|Quantity in Set:||10|
Ratings & Reviews
Make Your Mark With 10-Pack Carpenter's Pencils With Sharpener
Make a mark anywhere you go or on your next project with the Craftsman 10-pack carpenters pencils with sharpener. Each pencil in the set has a flat surface, so it won't roll away. The flat-sided shape is also easy to grip, so you can write steady in almost any position. Make a solid mark on a rough surface or a sharp-pointed mark for precision. You can count on these pencils to let you jot down measurements, cut lines or more on your next project.
Each item in the 10-pack carpenter's pencils with sharpener kit has a thick lead made to withstand the rigors of your shop, garage or jobsite. You can mark on surfaces regular pencils won't touch: stone, concrete, plywood and more. The included sharpener is designed for use with carpenter pencils. The flat design makes it easy to pop a pencil in your pocket so you'll always have the tool you need at the ready.
- Craftsman 10-pack carpenter's pencils with sharpener offers great value on a valuable tool
- Included sharpener lets flat pencils keep a sharp point
- Thick lead is resistant to breaks
- Sharpen to a point for precise marks
- Flat shape is easy to grasp and won't roll away
- Heavy-duty pencil writes on stone, concrete, plywood, stucco and many other surfaces
- Built to survive all kinds of jobsites and tool bags
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
San Bruno, CA
These are pencils. They are not round so they will not fall off the bench. The middle is filled with genuine graphite. The outside is solid wood. They still need to be sharpened about as frequently as other pencils, however.
Easier to use than a standard pencil when you're marking and measuring for projects. They don't roll away and are large enough to let you get a good grip.
Much cheaper than buying individually. I'm always losing these things. The sharpener is pretty worthless, though. First one I tried just caught the wood grain and split the pencil in half.
This is a Great Deal , 10 Pencils and a Sharpener for a few bucks . I have bought two Sets and the Sharpener Works Great , I keep a Pencil with eack Saw and Drill I have . Real Handy to have if you do a lot of Wood-Working .
I am very pleased with the carpenter pencil set - very sturdy pencil that retains a sharp point and does not easily break. After all these years I learn there is an actual sharpener for carpenter pencils. With the sharpener, you must first cut the edges of the pencil with a knife so it will fit in the sharpener. I like this set.
Saint Peters, MO
Work with wood and use a pencil to mark something and then set that pencil down and watch it roll away! These don't roll! I like the sharpener as well. Do I have a complaint? Yes...where is the red color?!? I lay one of these down on a piece of pine and I'm looking for it for a while!
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.