Specifications & Dimensions
|Drill Bit Type:||General purpose/Twist|
|Material:||Hardened alloy steel|
|Number of Bits:||100|
|Included with Item:|
|Country of Origin:||156|
|Edgenet Data Quality Score:||47|
|Supplier Company Name:||Techtronic Industries, Co. Ltd.|
|SHC Business Unit:||Tools|
|Search Keywords:||100 Pc, Accesory Kit, ACM1001, 31834|
|Product Weight (In the box):||3.52|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||052E022B1AA|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||31834|
|Google class path:||Hardware>Tool Accessories>Drill Accessories|
Ratings & Reviews
100-Piece Accessory Kit Has It All
The Holy Grail among handy guys and gals, this Craftsman 100-PC Accessory Kit has everything you need to get the job done. Rather than build your tool set bit by bit, save time and money with this versatile all-in-one kit. Equipped with all the standard bits utilized in hundreds of household and general purpose projects, this Craftsman kit includes Phillips and flat driving bits; drilling bits for powering through plastic, wood, metal and masonry; plus power bits and insert bits to help fill all your driving needs. Everything is made from hardened alloy steel, so you can expect this accessory kit to remain your right-hand man for years to come.
This ultra-versatile 100-PC Accessory Kit also comes with a durable, compact carrying case, a must for keeping all those dozens of bits from going rogue and disappearing into some unseen corner of your garage.
- This Craftsman 100-PC Accessory Kit comes complete with all the standard, general-purpose bits used in most household projects
- 100-bit set ensures that you always have the right tool at hand, so there's no need to interrupt your project and waste time and money tracking down each individual bit
- Kit includes power bits and insert bits to fit all your driving needs
- -and- Driving bits: Phillips, and Flat
- -and- Drilling bits for use on wood, metal, plastic and masonry
- Also comes with convenient compact carrying case for easy travel and organization
- Material: Hardened alloy steel for long-lasting dependability
- Weight in box: 3.52 lbs.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 15, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Nice set but the description is not correct. There are NO TORX BITS included in this set although the description says so. Just a heads up...
I bought this set and thought it would be nice to have since it included a nice variety of stuff. However, I was disapointed when I got it home and checked it out. I thought the Craftsman name meant something, but this is not a Craftsman, it's made by some other company for Craftsman. I am just saying, be careful. If you buy this and expect Craftsman quality you will be disapointed.
Ocean Shores, WA
Saint Michael, PA
You get a lot of bits for the money, but they're mostly cheap junk and poor quality metal. Without abusing them at all, I had several of the driver tips break the first time they were used. The metal chipped and sheared right off. I have not used the drill bits or spade bits, but I don't expect much from them after witnessing the performance of the other included bits. The red case would be more useful if the clear viewing plastic on the outside wasn't so flimsy.
Port Huron, MI
West Milton, PA
I bought this driver / drill bit accessory kit on sale and redeemed some rewards points, so it was a bargan. Two things that were just a bit disappointing: (1) several of the nut driver bits have no place in the case and are in a plastic bag in the outside cover storage area and (2) there are lots of phillips, straight and square bits, but no Torx bits! It would be a much better kit if there were Torx bits and a few less phillips and square bits! Other than that, I think it's a great kit. Will be very useful.
Seems like a great value; bought it for the drill bits, but was surprised at the other accessories included; because of the extra empty compartments on front and back, I was able to combine other drill bit sets into this one.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.