Specifications & Dimensions
|Fence Size (HxL) (In):||3-3/8 in.|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 0 Bevel:||2-7/8 in. x 5-1/2 in.|
|Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 45 Left Bevel:||2 in. x 5-1/2 in.|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 0 Bevel:||2-7/8 in. x 4-1/4 in.|
|Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 45 Left Bevel:||2 in. x 4-1/4 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||32|
|Package Contents:||Saw, Blade, Blade Wrench, Instruction Manual, Clamps|
|Blade Diameter (In):||10|
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Blade Bevel Range:||0-45 deg.|
|Cut Depth At 45 Degrees:||2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
10-Inch Compound Miter Saw Great for Around the House
The Craftsman 10-inch compound miter saw has the power and accuracy you need for those small jobs around the house that demand precision. Whether you're adding decorative moulding or re-doing the baseboards, this saw's 13-amp 4,800-rpm motor drives a 40-tooth blade that can make quick work of the cut. A Laser Trac system lets you see the cut before you make, ensuring accuracy.
The 10-inch compound miter saw can make bevel, miter and compound cuts of up to 45 degrees and cross cuts as well. Nine miter and three bevel stops are set up for the most common angles, while adjustable end stops let you make repetitive cuts with ease. An adjustable fence holds the wood securely, while the ergonomic handle lets righties or lefties hold the saw into position.
- The Craftsman 10 in. compound miter saw gives you the precision you need for the do-it-yourself projects most homeowners run across
- 13-Amp motor, 120 volts, 4,800 RPM
- 10 in. blade, 40-tooth carbide tipped
- Fence measures 3-3/8 in. and releases rapidly for quick adjustments
- Use the Laser Trac to project a line on the wood and preview the cut
- An ergonomic handle lets you keep the saw in place
- Miter, bevel and compound cuts up to 45 degrees
- Three positive bevel stops and nine positive miter stops
- Micro-adjustable end stops let you set up for repetitive cuts
- Base detaches for work on longer sections
- 1-5/8 in. vacuum port for easy cleanup
- Comes with a dust collection bag and hold down clamp
- Weighs 32 lbs.
Added on April 13, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I used this saw to do some baseboard trim around the house with the future prospect of doing some crown molding. I enjoyed using this saw for the trim and look forward to starting the next project with it. However, I may buy a finer tooth blade so that the cuts don't splinter the trim like this time.
San Antonio, TX
Mount Pleasant, PA
I bought this Saw 1 month ago.. when i opened the box i noted it was returned before.. noticed that one of the rollers was damaged.. somebody tried to fix it .. but failed.. didnt want to return it .so i decided to fix it my self.. no problem 1 hour and it was good as new.. i retired the plate at the bottom of the blade guard . so air can pass thru..you can notice that the bag expands with the air ..checked the laser,it remained clean at least for 50 cross cuts... everything worked well.... at this price you can not get a better saw..gave 4 stars, because it was not 100 % new
Ann Arbor, MI
Sturdy, and user friendly this saw is very good value with high quality precision. Has laser and guide as well as all safety features.
Lots of good features and the saw appears reasonably well made. I cut several pieces of wood and did not block out the laser with dust. As others have noted, the saw dust collection feature is basically useless. I would suggest removing the cover plate where the blade goes into the bottom of the arm since the plate appears to prevent the dust from going into the dust collection port. I don't see the purpose of this cover plate since the other similarly designed saws do not have it. Also, use a strong shop vac instead of the dust bag and that should help collect a of the dust. However, you can expect to make a lot of dust with woodworking power tools. Just use it in a place where you can clean up easily.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.